Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help Starting Out Sorties

kilerskull

Question

Hi guys, I need help by requesting someone to unlock the binladin, uranus level so I can start the sortie. I know its a lvl 50+ so I would like to group with people for it as well. I think someone tried to help me out, but since they already did the first few (episodes?), they couldnt do it. I will be on during the whole day, Saturday. Unless no one offers help and I get bored :P

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Rociel said:

People can redo sorties they already did atm.
Also, looking in chat channels (e.g. Recruiting) would be much faster and efficient.
And I suggest you get a clan.

I do have a clan, its at the top of the leader board for the rathuum event. Yes I look at trade chat, no luck so far. Thats why i came to the forum.

4 hours ago, kilerskull said:

I do have a clan, its at the top of the leader board for the rathuum event. Yes I look at trade chat, no luck so far. Thats why i came to the forum.

They are at the top of the leaderboard but you can't find anyone to help? That is both odd and doesn't say much for them.

Don't ask for help or parties in trade, you will often get booted from the channel by the Kickbot/DE. It may only be temporary but it happens and is annoying.

Just now, Wopel said:

They are at the top of the leaderboard but you can't find anyone to help? That is both odd and doesn't say much for them.

Don't ask for help or parties in trade, you will often get booted from the channel by the Kickbot/DE. It may only be temporary but it happens and is annoying.

Sorry i meant my clan is active enough to be at the top, yet not enough players to gather a group.

No im not stupid, i only ask in clan, alliance and recruiting chats.

1 minute ago, kilerskull said:

Sorry i meant my clan is active enough to be at the top, yet not enough players to gather a group.

No im not stupid, i only ask in clan, alliance and recruiting chats.

You said you look at trade chat in your post... was just going by what you said.