Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary

jebronlames_W

First of all I don't know if this is a bug or if it was just meant to be, but today I noticed when a teammate went down that my sentinel, in this case Detchube, isn't capable of using two skills simultaniously. It was shooting at an enemy whilst I was reviving my teammate and the shield didn't go up and it chose shooting the enemy over protecting me.

If it's a bug I can understand that it hasn't been thought of earlier since it's quite hard to notice and if it is suppose to work like that maybe the Sanctuary needs a tweak to make them work at the same time.

Well if it is a question of priority how do I go about changing it?

Put Sanctuary in the top row, preferably in the slot just after the shieldboost power. Put the death machine gun power in the last slot. I've got my cube set up like that and it works well with Sanctuary.

Well if it is a question of priority how do I go about changing it?

Top left is 1, top right is 2

bottom left is 3, bottom right is 4

Sanctuary counts as a precept (even though it's a D type) so technically you'll have 5 now. I always put Guardian first btw. Sanctuary should be lower in priority (4 or 5) since it's shield isn't all that strong

Put the Sanctuary precept in the top left, that way it will prioritize that over Swift Deth/Vapourize. Whichever precept is closest to the top when you are in the sentinel screen will be used first.