Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I Banshee?

Lucernam

Question

I see that, inexplicably to me, Banshee has her fanbase. I could never get a handle on her abilities or make her work. I'm curious to know, what is the proper way to use Banshee? What is she good at, how do you make the best use of her stats and abilities? Right now, she just gathers dust due to her wet cardboard durability and powers that I can't find much use for.

5 answers to this question

Well, Banshee is alright, but not that good. She is just too fragile to work well without a team protecting her. I dont play her either since i usually play with pick up groups and not with organized groups of friends. In a prepared group her sonar is pretty damn good, otherwise she just kinda dies :D

How to banshee?
If you got deluxe skin, then like this:
3To0cmJ.gif 

Otherwise i suggest you get an augment for her Sonar - Resonance. It's a great way to maximize the damage you and your team deal to the enemies.
If that is not your style, her Sound Quake is a decent CC and damage ability, but works only on small ranges so better against infested, not so much against other fractions. Only use i can get out of that is mobile defense missions however and even then there are better frames.
Her Silence is a great ability for stealth missions, but personally i don't dabble in it much, so someone else might tell you more about it.

37 minutes ago, -GaMeR- said:

Sonar/Aug.Resonance and don't forget you will die...like a lot..

You go with "Best defense is a good offense" and kill stuff as fast as you can. Which is easy with resonance and a bit of aiming.
Or rely on your team.

I don't really die much with banshee, I have done T4Surv with her.

Edited by Rociel