Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone know when the next migration period is?

The2ndGuy

Question

5 answers to this question

No clue. The devs have stated that they wish to do another Migration from PC to the consoles, but there has been no date or news related to it.

The game works well on PC with a controller to get your account started in the mean time, or just start on the Xbox

1 hour ago, -Raul- said:

As far as I know, it doesnt going to be another migration cause of legal issues and that stuff

that's not the issue i believe. If i'm correct, the reason we're not having one atm is cause all platforms need to be on the same build. we might see this when U19 hits? or when they update all platforms to have vauban prime?

12 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

that's not the issue i believe. If i'm correct, the reason we're not having one atm is cause all platforms need to be on the same build. we might see this when U19 hits? or when they update all platforms to have vauban prime?

Actually when the migrations happened the builds were not in sync.  What happened was the items from the later build PC build would show up on the console build when it caught up or surpassed the PC build of when the migration "snapshot" or mirrored save file was made.  It's really not an issue of builds being synchronized, but rather Sony and Microsoft wanting or allowing it.