Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This game could go REALLY far

prank

So far I am in love with this game, i've always waited for MMOTPS with good customization, fun action packed quest and everything this game has offered. Of course I have my personal ideas in which I think would make it a lot funner for the community and myself. My thoughts...

Anyone else getting tired of the same ship? I mean I understand we're in outer space and can't really do much about it, but mayde different ship models (Fancy ship, prison ship, military ship, factory ship, etc.) It'd be nice to not feel like we're back in the same place in every single planet.

Some sort of PvP system. That would be so dope to put into this game, because think of it, YES ! there is a lot of mission and planets to play through which would take some time to get finished, but once you are finished with all of it then what?? Exactly it'd get boring pretty fast. I think some sort of Team Deathmatch with a variety of maps to choose from or something a long the lines would be amazing. I did think well it'd be rather hard because warframe all have their unique abilities which make them killers and unstopable. So maybe make a PvP system and turn off skills where it's just melee and weapons.

Armor? It'd be pretty cool to put some sort of armor system in this game that actually appears on your character. To make each individuals warframe different from others. Even though that's why the color system is there it'd still be a cool idea to mess around with.

Different style of enemies, So far it's the Grineer, Corpus, and Infested. Which in my opinion is not enough enemies to play against. You got 9 planets and only 3 types of enemies? That also falls under the ships it'll get boring seeing the same styles of enemies every mission.

More warframes? I'm sure there will be in the future but yes more warframes could do some good. Same with the weapons which once again i'm sure they will be in the future of this game.

That's about it for me, and what I think could really help this game. If you've taken the time to read this I highly appreciate it and would like for you to post your personal opinion to help this game make a name for itself.

Read this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/5898-warframe-faq/

-

New environments being worked on, we'll get one new map set before the end of Feb.

No PVP, not for the forseeable future at least. For now, Warframe will remain a PVE game. BUT, they will be adding competitive modes withing the PVE framework.

Skins for Warframes have been mentioned, as have mroe frames.

More nemies will be added at some point, too.

Sorry, but I think some of your suggenstions are horrible... Especially PVP and armor system. This will guide Warframe to typycal MMO Pay2WinOrGrindLikeHell game... It can became something totally different and obviosly does not need those additions. New environments, new warframes and other new content - that's good.

Btw, I am dreaming about general chat functionality :). Thus we can find a team faster.

Edited by kernel_mode

I wouldn't be surprised if they added PvP but I honestly don't miss it. If they add it I won't really play it very often. PvP can be fun but I find it also can be stressful and frustrating when you run into someone who is just ridiculously good at the game (whether through skill or too much free time, impossible to tell). So, I wouldn't say "No PvP" because I think some people would like it but I would say to keep the focus more on things like adding more maps, enemy types, fixing alerts, balancing the frames, etc.

Beyond that, yeah, more variation would be nice but I think it will be coming.

I know we're getting skins too and honestly that is enough for me, though I wouldn't complain about more customization options.

The only way I think actual PvP would fit into this game would be that if you could assume control of an NPC and then add a little bit more challenge to the game.

Maybe no any kind of rewards for this NPC player, since things had to be balanced and all that stuff. You'd be doing it just for fun.

Like in L4D.

Sorry, but I think some of your suggenstions are horrible... Especially PVP and armor system. This will guide Warframe to typycal MMO Pay2WinOrGrindLikeHell game... It can became something totally different and obviosly does not need those additions. New environments, new warframes and other new content - that's good.

Btw, I am dreaming about general chat functionality :). Thus we can find a team faster.

Are you implying this game doesn't have a S#&$ ton of grind? Cause that's hilarious.

Relative to other MMOs and especially FTPs, it has very little grind.

Not when you consider the greater amount of content that other mmos have. Compared to what you get, this game is at least as grindy as most other games out there.

Edited by Aggh

Not when you consider the greater amount of content that other mmos have. Compared to what you get, this game is at least as grindy as most other games out there.

I assume these other games with more content you're talking about are not in beta? Warframe's gameplay is also far less tedious (even fun!) than that of most games that feature any significant amount of grind, which makes it way more tolerable to me.

I assume these other games with more content you're talking about are not in beta? Warframe's gameplay is also far less tedious (even fun!) than that of most games that feature any significant amount of grind, which makes it way more tolerable to me.

Lets not fool ourselves here. It's standard third shooter fare even if it does have some style to it. And warframe will still be just as grindy no matter how much more content they add. The weapon leveling system and mod system pretty much ensure that.

Edited by Aggh

Lets not fool ourselves here. It's standard shooter fair. And warframe will still be just as grindy no matter how much more content they add. The weapon leveling system and mod system pretty much ensure that.

I'm not aware of any other games that which combine well done third person action and a leveling/loot system. I'd seriously like to know if they exist. Closest I've ever come across was Hellgate: London, which was pretty pants. Anyway, the contention wasn't that it was grindy, it was whether or not it was as grindy as any other FTP MMO, and you haven't listed any with less of a grind.

I'm not aware of any other games that which combine well done third person action and a leveling/loot system. I'd seriously like to know if they exist. Closest I've ever come across was Hellgate: London, which was pretty pants. Anyway, the contention wasn't that it was grindy, it was whether or not it was as grindy as any other FTP MMO, and you haven't listed any with less of a grind.

Adding a level system doesn't keep it from having run of the mill gunplay :|

Gunz was much less grindy and much more competitive. Don't fool yourself into thinking that people will only compare this game just to other mmos. The biggest problem that this game has is that all it has going for it is that it's juxtaposed different genres into one game and will always be judged versus the best of those genres that it's taken influence from. Compared to most third person shooters, the unlock system is very grindy. Compared to most dungeon crawlers, the loot system is just as grindy and not as interesting.