Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jat Kittag Build

drakozaurs

Question

Being a massive noob at warframe i am looking for some advice on how to mod it. I have currently built it like this  

Spoiler

J0oSezU.jpg

But i have the available mods 

Spoiler

tVEUDdC.jpg

Spoiler

flYpqO2.jpg

So if you could help me out here i would appreciate it very much. 

3 answers to this question

This is what I use on my most favorite melee :3 (Grineer Build btw)

F71GSKZ.jpg

If you don't have access to Blood Rush (Blood Rush drops from the Orokin moon spys) or Body Count (Has yet to be re-released) you can easily replace the mods for the ice and toxin melee mods to make viral.

The 15% base critical chance the hammer has is enough to get berserker going, just so you aren't hurt by the slow attack speed that most of the hammers in-game suffer from.

If you don't have access to Primed Reach, (Regular Reach isn't good enough) you can replace it with Fury.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Do not mod Spoiled Strike on Jat Kittag. You need to go in the opposite direction and speed it up with Fury.

Statistically, Organ Shatter is a stronger mod in most situations than True Steel. If you can only take one, try to slot Organ Shatter first.

You don't have Berserker or the new melee mods yet so the best you can do is fill in the blanks with elemental damage.

You'll wind up with:

Pressure Point
Fury
Organ Shatter
True Steel
4x damage mods

You don't have Fever Strike yet, so use Vicious Frost instead of Heavy Impact. Collision Force or Primed Heavy Impact are good damage mods for Jat, but regular Heavy Impact won't yield as much as the damage/status split from Vicious Frost.