Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Question For Fellow Tenno

(PSN)Dynamic_Douche

Question

Hey guys, just a question that I've been searching all over the web for but so far have found nothing on (at least not yet). So, I'll just ask you guys. In your personal opinion, which 5 Warframes would you rate as the easiest to use? You can justify or not justify your choices if you wish. For me the top 5 easiest in no particular order are:

Loki

Valkyr

Ash

Nova

Excalibur

11 answers to this question

Easier for what?

If it is to just survive, Valkyr. Hysteria with enough efficiency and duration to find the next energy orb. Although if you want to really exploit her you will actually need a good build and select a good melee as well.

If you want to mass obliterate all, I suppose Excalibur would be the choice. Exalted Blade and you will be destroying everything as far as the wave goes. You will still need a good melee and build to exploit it though.

If you want to make it all go boom so loud you will hear it even if the game is muted, go Nova. Her mix of Molecular Prime and Antimatter Drop is certain to leave a hole in your screen and no enemy on sight.

If you want capture, spy, deception, assassination and sabotage to go fast and clean, then Loki with full efficiency and duration makes it rather trivial. Add in range if you like to see those awesome party glowing sticks everywhere... A shame they are all the same color.

I can't say much for Ash. I haven't used him enough to find what could he be so good at to make it easier.

You will have to specify good for what.

Edit: I was fooled by the answers. The post is not about which of the ones you mentioned are considered easier, they are your examples.

That said, mine are:

- Nyx for mobile defense, excavation and hijack. Her chaos and mind control can keep the enemies entertained long enough from my defense objective

- Loki for spy, capture and some assassinations. His invisibility makes the spy missions trivial but for the lasers, which are usually really easy to evade. The capture wont run away either as long as he never sees you. Same goes for simaris targets. Some bosses won't retaliate while others will stop moving if no target is on sight. Radial disarm is awfully fun and goes great with a melee build or a melee oriented partner.

- Valkyr for survivals. I can just jump in head first into the enemies without being one shotted. If she had a taunt I could tank for my allies, but...

- Ember when farming anything that requires obliteration of large amounts of low level enemies. Also when infested or exterminations I feel no need to go and explore the entire map.

- Mag for everything. Seriously, she is among my best options for pretty much anything. Pull is an awesome CC to just use when you see a cluster of enemies mowing something or someone. Shield Polarize can restore the shields of allies and defense targets, not to mention corpus spell this skill in their language as "D-O-O-M". Bullet Attractor for all you single target obliteration needs. A boss with no invulnerability? No problem. Sentient? No problem. Tough heavy? No problem. Small fast target? NO PROBLEM! Want to see enemies pull some awesome break dancing moves? Literally? Use crush. The bonus is some damage and CC while the affected go back up on their feet.

Edited by HellEnforcer
I confused (forgot) the real question after reading some of the responses...

1 hour ago, (PS4)Dynamic_Douche said:

Loki

Valkyr

Ash

Nova

Excalibur

I would say Nova.

Despite being paper, she is the one who least needs modding to do any damage since her Molecular Prime will inflict slow and double the damage any enemy at any level takes wile the other frames require some specific modding for each to get damage done, her Wormhole is useful from the moment you acquire it and her Antimatter Drop will do damage based on the attacks that are done against it, so other players can contribute by shooting it.

1 hour ago, HellEnforcer said:

Easier for what?

If it is to just survive, Valkyr. Hysteria with enough efficiency and duration to find the next energy orb. Although if you want to really exploit her you will actually need a good build and select a good melee as well.

If you want to mass obliterate all, I suppose Excalibur would be the choice. Exalted Blade and you will be destroying everything as far as the wave goes. You will still need a good melee and build to exploit it though.

If you want to make it all go boom so loud you will hear it even if the game is muted, go Nova. Her mix of Molecular Prime and Antimatter Drop is certain to leave a hole in your screen and no enemy on sight.

If you want capture, spy, deception, assassination and sabotage to go fast and clean, then Loki with full efficiency and duration makes it rather trivial. Add in range if you like to see those awesome party glowing sticks everywhere... A shame they are all the same color.

I can't say much for Ash. I haven't used him enough to find what could he be so good at to make it easier.

You will have to specify good for what.

Edit: I was fooled by the answers. The post is not about which of the ones you mentioned are considered easier, they are your examples.

That said, mine are:

- Nyx for mobile defense, excavation and hijack. Her chaos and mind control can keep the enemies entertained long enough from my defense objective

- Loki for spy, capture and some assassinations. His invisibility makes the spy missions trivial but for the lasers, which are usually really easy to evade. The capture wont run away either as long as he never sees you. Same goes for simaris targets. Some bosses won't retaliate while others will stop moving if no target is on sight. Radial disarm is awfully fun and goes great with a melee build or a melee oriented partner.

- Valkyr for survivals. I can just jump in head first into the enemies without being one shotted. If she had a taunt I could tank for my allies, but...

- Ember when farming anything that requires obliteration of large amounts of low level enemies. Also when infested or exterminations I feel no need to go and explore the entire map.

- Mag for everything. Seriously, she is among my best options for pretty much anything. Pull is an awesome CC to just use when you see a cluster of enemies mowing something or someone. Shield Polarize can restore the shields of allies and defense targets, not to mention corpus spell this skill in their language as "D-O-O-M". Bullet Attractor for all you single target obliteration needs. A boss with no invulnerability? No problem. Sentient? No problem. Tough heavy? No problem. Small fast target? NO PROBLEM! Want to see enemies pull some awesome break dancing moves? Literally? Use crush. The bonus is some damage and CC while the affected go back up on their feet.

You must be looking forward to her rework then! She looks like she has more fun toys to play with. 

Edited by (PS4)Dynamic_Douche

3 hours ago, (PS4)Dynamic_Douche said:

You must be looking forward to her rework then! She looks like she has more fun toys to play with. 

Hard to say. Seems her Shield Polarize will get nerfted as they nerfted Nova's Molecular Prime. It will not be instant but rather expand. I won't be able to save anyone's butt if they are too far. If they implement that, I hope they give it at least a lot more range to compensate.

Bullet Attractor seems it's going to be fun as hell though.

Still curious about what they will do to her Crush. I either missed that part or they did not reveal it other than it could be used with some benefits against armor or something similar.

So, yes. I am looking forward to her rework with a mix of fear and excitement.