Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with speakers automatically shutting off

Cyborg-Rox

I got these speakers, and they're really great and all, but something that REALLY bothers me with them is that they automatically shut off after like 5 minutes if I don't play any sound.
So every time I get 5 minutes of silence, I the speakers need like 3 seconds to turn on when a sound actually plays. Also, they won't turn on at all if the sound is too low. It's really been annoying me ever since I got them, and I've tried looking up ways to disable it, with no luck.

So, any of you know of a way to disable this annoying 'feature'?

Just now, chaotea said:

Im just saying, but perhaps you had better contact the manufacturer of your speakers than trawl the forums of a game you play.

Well, I mean, it's annoying, but only occasionally, so I don't really see it as a big enough deal to go calling for manufacturers for it.

Also I think I lost the box along with the manuals some time ago...

3 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Well, I mean, it's annoying, but only occasionally, so I don't really see it as a big enough deal to go calling for manufacturers for it.

Also I think I lost the box along with the manuals some time ago...

If its enough of a big deal to post here on the off chance someone knows whats going on with it, and the posting a second time with your disbelief of not having a solution, i think its worth calling the manufacturers. My advice (on pc), go to ' Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Manage Audio Devices '. From there you should be able to identify the make of your speakers. Then google the company, and find contact info there.