Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

looking for good anime.

BloodKitten

People here already posted some good titles i totally agree with, i'll list some of my favorites i didn't see being mentioned in the thread.

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Dude has the power to go back in the past when something bad is about to happen to prevent it, S#&$ happens, he finds itself back to his childhood. Sounds kinda generic, but it is really really good.

Ergo Proxy - Earth is inhabitable due to a massive war, people live in domed cities.Suddenly some robots go crazy and start attacking people, investigating, the protagonist encounters a "monster" called Proxy and finds out way more than expected. Kind of a cyber-punk mystery story.

Baccano! - A series mostly about merican mafia in the '30s. The storytelling can be confusing at first as it constantly jumps between 3 different stories happening in different years with common characters

Bakemonogatari (+ all the prequels and sequels) - This is VERY hit or miss and somewhat unusual. The series goes very heavy on the dialogues, there are whole episodes that are simply two characters talking for 20 minutes with basically nothing happening. Yet, some people find the dialogues and the interactions between the characters very compelling and simply love it. The plot has to do mostly with the supernatural, at times it is a comedy full of fan service at times it gets serious, kinda difficult to describe.

I guess i'll stop here for now :>

8 hours ago, Nebam said:

-D.Gray-man ~ Pretty great action-battle series with a great mystery thrown in. You can try catching up on it now before the new season airs.

WHAAAAAAAAT!?

WHEN!?

Edit: On Topic, I CANNOT recommend Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann enough.

Edited by Demogarose

9 minutes ago, Demogarose said:

oh, looks like a re-boot, not a continuation.

I'm sad now.

It is a sequel though, not a full re-boot.

Even if it were a re-boot, I'd be damn fine with that. The only thing to be skeptical about, imo, is the full cast of new seiyuu. Haven't checked in a while, but every character's VA was changed the last time I did