Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Moon

Jackel7

Question

on the Moon there's a chance a person might find a room I refer to as the "Music Room" there are touchpads on the floor that play music. On a solo run I got the pattern right the first time and 2-3 blue dots appeared om my map. I didn't get a chance to see what they were due to the fact the enemy units start to attack them. Did I spawn friendly proxies or something? Also pictures would be awesome!

4 answers to this question

This is simply a room for small rewards. If you successfully match the pattern of the notes, the music will stop and a nearby room (the one with the kneeling specters*) will spawn a rare container. There's a small chance it will drop Forma, though most of the yields will be Credits.

2b73960b61a9416d27d041d0297a771e.jpg

---

3 hours ago, (XB1)Me Myselfe And said:

You have incountered one of the moon trials. If you complete it it will reward you with a drift mod. I cant rember which one.

This isn't true. The choir room is not a Principle room and will not reward a Drift mod.

Edited by LazerSkink

The room you describe is not one of the usual trial rooms and doesn't give you a drift mod. Instead a rare container will appear somewhere nearby which can drop stuff like forma or one of the mantis part BPs. I can't tell you how to get to the container from the puzzle, but I've seen youtube videos that show this. There will also appear another container on top of the whole thing, but that's not a rare one.

The blue dots were probably the sentient units. They don't have to do with the puzzle, they just show up more or less randomly. When you get close to them and they notice you, they will call in sentient fighters. Those fighters (conculysts and battalysts) deal a lot of damage and they will adapt to the damage you deal to them. They can also drop parts for the broken war, the venegeful revenant stance and they also have a high chance to drop neurodes.

28 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

This is simply a room for small rewards. If you successfully match the pattern of the notes, the music will stop and a nearby room (the one with the kneeling specters*) will spawn a rare container. There's a small chance it will drop Forma, though most of the yields will be Credits.

2b73960b61a9416d27d041d0297a771e.jpg

---

This isn't true. The choir room is not a Principle room and will not reward a Drift mod.

Sorry my bad just assumed it was a Principle room.

Upon further research i can confirm what you and gluih said.