Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Sword Saint Clan] seeking active English Speakers

MuramasaSengo

Clan requirements:

#1 Make English real good

#2 While Englishing with clan mates, be respect

#3 Be active.....while making English.

#4 Don't speak English like numbers 1-3.

Hello I am the leader of the clan "Sword Saint" and we have a massive dojo with maxed research for PC Members. Seeking ACTIVE English speaking members who are not the typical league of legends trolls attitude wise. Joking is fine, I was in the army for 10 years and don't find much offensive, but offensive and annoying are two different things. PM me in game or otherwise send me mail on the warframe forums site.

I have played the game since day 2 of closed beta and know the ins and outs of this game like the back of my hand. We do weekly if not daily void farming runs to attain parts our members need to complete Prime Warframes and weaponry. I personally can solo/carry 2 hour+ missions in T3/4 Survivals and can teach you to do the same once you're properly equipped. 

The clan will expand once it is full, it is already prepared to build barracks once we fill.

Post below and your time zone and when you'd be on (Eastern US time) and an officer will invite you after a brief questionaire.

oDxHsyr.png

This is our Clan Emblem and is displayed in the Dojo on banners as well as on your shoulder if you purchase the clan emblem badge and it shows up well. 

Warframe0000_zps9lcuz5dr.jpg

Warframe0002_zpslgyre4uk.jpg

Warframe0003_zpsrdglarbd.jpg

Edited by MuramasaSengo
Because I am better than everyone else.

Id like to join IGN:Galintine

I just started up after a while of not playing and need some assistance

My time One is mountain standard and I'm on most of the time after 10

Edited by Galintine
10 am

I'm down to give this a shot, I've been playing solo for a little while now MR7, getting kinda bored of solo so I wanna see if playing in a clan that actually plays (unlike the one that my friends all abandoned) will help make the experience better -IGN: markaroni26

EDIT: I am EST also

Edited by markaroni26

• 2 weeks later...