Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best sniper.

(PSN)Nukerxero123

Question

6 answers to this question

Vulkar series has an Augment, that will change that relation.

and i like using Lanka. not so keen on the others since the Accuracy issue that was introduced since Sniper Rifles got Optics still hasn't been resolved, where even after taking very patient shots, the projectiles will sometimes leave the barrel sideways and completely miss where i'm aiming.
which is a shame because i really like Vectis Prime.

ME3_N7_Valiant_Sniper_Rifle.png

I rly find 'em situational.

Snipetron Vandal is good because of Punch Through and Puncture damage + decent reload speed and fire rate. (that's my Waifu)

Vulkar is good because of New Loka augment and good damage overall, you can keep combo after reloads.

Vectis has good DPS, but you need to manual reload for maximum efficiency.

Rubico has huge reload (so you need Harkonar Scope to keep sniper combo higher), for me it's kinda "meh.", nothing interesting, I enjoy using any sniper rifle but this one.

Lanka is slow, projectile-pased and highly depends on zoom level for good damage. But damage is rly "top-tier-ish"

I got pm'd a spreadsheet when I asked this same question. He told me not to share it since it wasn't up to his standards(he does frequent PhP so he might see this).

In all, Vulkar Wraith with augment and Lanka are top 2 with only a small difference. But keep in mind the ridiculous zoom on the Lanka to make use of those numbers.

With harkonar scope now out, I would take a look at the Rubico again.

Favorite is the snipetron vandal. The zoom, fire rate and punch through makes me love it more as a personal choice. DE as if I wasn't going to notice the combo nerf you gave it just so you could release a petty mod for all of them!

Vulkar Wraith is probably the best in terms of hitscan, damage output, and syndicate proc. It needs to be built properly though and you always need to zoom to get that free 60% damage bonus.

Rubico is a very good choice if you don't care for syndicate proc.

Lanka is good if you want to sacrifice hitscan. It hits harder than Vulkar, but you need to use max zoom AND it takes time to hit the enemy.

For ease of use:

- Vectis Prime is a good mix of fire-rate (or in its case, reload speed) and damage output.

- Snipetron Vandal is purely good fire-rate and reload speed. Loses a bit on damage, but is otherwise VERY versatile.