Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blending Right In - Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

Oops I make new with picture( go to steam, make ur picture public, when u finish press fromm ur library "view screenshot" the one u made public "click it" then press view online/ finally once at steam community ur picture will be there and then just Right click ur screenshot and copy it " then paste it and it will work!

Edited by Papuchin
helping people who need help

I found out how copy my screenshot and paste it!

very hard when doing lvl 6 trinity XD least it was worth it cause I got 2 different enemies to match to my trinity

Hope I win for this :)

5D8ACF4C304A6660F6FA9B12CE26976CC0AF4297

Edited by Papuchin
corrections

My Rhino as Lynx, with Lynx auto laser (Cestra), shockwave stomp (Rhino stomp), and shield Osprey (matching Raksa Kubrow with Protect). I couldn't get a turret launcher, but the Penta is pretty close, and looks great.NGmIYYI.jpg

56 minutes ago, Seraphim_Okashira said:

here's my attempt at it. I know they're not an enemy to everyone. but i thought i'd give it a try anyway

This is actually very intelligent. They are an enemy based on your chosenfaction, so technically this would be a legitimate entry. Atleast, in my humble opinion, anyway.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/118033696485670426624/albums/6286565100642238865/6286565103261724178  atlas as an elite crewman with a nullifier and moa as backup, nullifier wanted to be in the pic too even though his bubble makes it awkward but here it is.

Edited by (PS4)XhellodaveX
Just specifying what i was going for since there's 3 different enemies in the screenshot