The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blending Right In - Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

"Tenno...you have overcome the Grineer Captain Vor, wielder of the Janus Key...bested the machinations of Alad V,,...and have destroyed the Sentient Warrior Hunhow. However, you still bow down to your Lotus, despite her lies and deception. Time will answer the question whether her actions were to keep you... or herself safe. But since you continue to steel your convictions before me; much like the Mountain facing the Typhoon; we will inevitably clash. This will be your final test pupil. You must face me in an honor-bound tradition. Prove to me you are worthy of carrying the red sugatra on your sword. Let us test our mettle in sacred Lunaro battle."WQGr1Gz.png

Amazing competition! Love fashion frame. Tried to tell a story in the background with Frost freezing the trees and Tenshin having a nature aura of his own. Hope you guys like my work. Cheers!

Edited by Samurai_Y
Picture doesent come up

This is my entry. This took me a while to be able to make his name on the screen while he's also disappearing (Man! He just teleported too fast).

Spamming F6 so hard to be able to make this.

"Invisible Grineer Manic Camouflage Loki"

XD

PS. I'm sorry for double post but I don't know why i can't edit the early post. It won't allow me to type anything or delete the quote box so i think it's bugged

FLuqL7P.jpg

Edited by mythmizz

En 13/5/2016 a las 3:19 de la tarde, [DE] Megan dijo:

mVlBIMx.png
Su Arsenal es clave para crear de la Apariencia Adecuada para su Warframe, Y TENEMOS años de personalizaciones sorprendentes En El Mundo de la Manera Marco. Es Una Cosa Que se See mejor dominar una SUS Enemigos, Que es Otro de engañarlos haciéndoles Creer Que Estas Uno de los suyos! Usa Lo Que Tienes para crear de El último conjunto enemigo juego e ir a Tomar una foto con su gemelo para demostrarlo! Participar Como: Personaliza tu Warframe para parecerse una ONU enemigo Específico y Tomar una Captura de Pantalla con Ellos! Enviar su Pantalla en Este hilo para Juzgar. Necesita una? Example Rh (ellion) ino!

RB4nrjd.jpg

Reglas:
Una Pantalla de Presentación-Person
No enviar Una Captura de Pantalla Que No Es El Suyo
No Altere (Photoshop, MS Paint, etc,) La Captura de Pantalla
No Puede USAR EL simulacro o el cónclave
No hay Reservar Lugares En Este Hilo
Los Envíos Que no Lo Hacen SIGA Estas reglas seran descalificados Premios 1er Lugar - 1000 Platino y Su hora de Máxima audiencia Máquinas Que intenten volver a crear de la Pantalla! Segundo Lugar - 750 Platinum! 3er Lugar - 500 Platinum Cuarto Lugar - 250 Platinum  5º Lugar - 100 Platinum Los ganadores seran Determinado en la base a la creatividad y la incapaz para imitar con precisión Que su enemigo Elegido. Fuera de la caja! Este concurso Comienza Ahora Hasta el 26 de mayo en 13:00 ET! Todos Los Jugadores de Cada plataforma pueden Participar ! Buena suerte, Tenno!