The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Antimatter And The Triangles

Ostanes

while the idea of triangles is interesting.... i would MUCH RATHER have that idea planned for a different warframe(perhaps new themed one) and not this one. ive already seen the antimatter concept art, and it looks really good. some people might not like the new antimatter concept art that the DEs posted up, but hey, to each his own opinion, and mine is just one of several thousands/millions.

Also, since antimatter seems to be a two sided warframe (for those who didn't watch the twitch update ;) here's some idea for a two sided antimatter warframe (just an idea). Of course Guildwars is a fantasy setting, just imagine those evil f***ers in Tenno style ;)

SnR3hsj.png

since it looks pretty sick and evil, i would rather have this has a another mercenary that chases/hunts the tenno like the stalker.

Yeah, I was thinking about a more geometrically defined chest plate. or platelets on the back.
Maybe a helmet that looks like StTheo's Helldiver series:

helldiver_by_sttheo-d3ipqjw.jpg

this one, probably would look more like an epic boss or new enemy...

Edited by VoidWraith

THIS would be 1000 times more awesome then the real Antimatter Frame which is coming... also because i was hoping for an Male-Frame and not again a Female, also the Helmet looks... pretty "ugly" of the new Frame aswell as the Legs.

It all comes down to personal preference doesn't it? I think those guys look $&*&*#(%&. I'm glad it's a female and I even like the helmet and armored limbs she has.

I do wish we could all choose the Frame's sex, but Scott seems to have shot that down sadly.

It all comes down to personal preference doesn't it? I think those guys look $&*&*#(%&. I'm glad it's a female and I even like the helmet and armored limbs she has.

I do wish we could all choose the Frame's sex, but Scott seems to have shot that down sadly.

True... but Genderchange would have been awesome... only problem would be Nyx and Excalibur there would be no big difference. ^^

while the idea of triangles is interesting.... i would MUCH RATHER have that idea planned for a different warframe(perhaps new themed one) and not this one. ive already seen the antimatter concept art, and it looks really good. some people might not like the new antimatter concept art that the DEs posted up, but hey, to each his own opinion, and mine is just one of several thousands/millions.

since it looks pretty sick and evil, i would rather have this has a another mercenary that chases/hunts the tenno like the stalker.

this one, probably would look more like an epic boss or new enemy...

Yeah, since antimatter is already taken (and I'm really curious about how she looks from behind) 

I kind of put my custom warframe online.

Please feel free to add your suggestions.... so what you would like the warframe to do .

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/67325-new-warframe-euclid/#entry71108