Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Idea For Mods

TheGameYouJustLostIt

When you pick up a mod it goes to your inventory. When you pick up another of the same mod it fuses into one you already have. So say you have barrel diffusion and you pick up another, it fuses into one you already have to make it better.

So you might say, i need more than one because i have more than one gun. Well instead of having to drag it between guns it would be a permanent mod.Meaning you can drag it into as many guns as you want and it would remain in your inventory, thus removing the need to take it out each time you want to put it into a different gun.

Another thing that could be done is make it so the user can select the level of that mod they want to put in. So if they have leveled it to 3, they can choose to put it into a gun at level 2,1 or 0 if they so wish.

Fusion cores would still play a big role because they would be the only thing you could fuse with other mods to level them, but they could tone down the requirements to level the mods if this system was implemented.

Thoughts?

Bad idea. What if I don't want mod X to go up, but rather level mod Y?

Also, 2 Sentinels use rifle mods, 1 uses pistols mods. I really don't want to have to finish Serration all the way to rank 10 before I give my Dethcube a Serration aswell.

I also agree it is a bad idea for the reasons above but also because for the last 100 hours of play i've enjoyed collecting mods, playing with loadouts (which in turn required getting more mods) and finding rare ones. Were i to only require 1 of each that can be universal i'd have stopped a while ago.

I also try to keep my mods completely seperate. This actually forces me to try different combinations while hunting that ever elusive multishot mod.

Bad idea. What if I don't want mod X to go up, but rather level mod Y?

Also, 2 Sentinels use rifle mods, 1 uses pistols mods. I really don't want to have to finish Serration all the way to rank 10 before I give my Dethcube a Serration aswell.

what he said