Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken War vs. Nikana Prime

nocat6

Question

5 answers to this question

I find the nikana works best in all situations, longer, stronger, far more fashionable.
For broken war Crimson dervish is probably the most boring stance in the game aside from polearm stances and vengeful revenant could realistically take you a month to farm.
For Nikana all three stances are very easy to obtain; Tranquil cleave is great for wide cleaves to hit multiple enemies, decisive judgement is not bad with aoe either but it tends to be decent for headshots aswell and my personal favourite, blind justice is very nice for lunging forwards 5 meters and literally cutting everything in half that was in your way ( even 1hko corrupted vor with this one).
I did used to like the broken war but that was before it got hyped so much and I don't think it deserves the hype, that said it's wall attack damage is remarkable if you main valkyr.
I should add that crimson dervish does lead to finishers very easily but so can decisive judgement.
For reference aswell and to show that nikana is literally superior in every single stat.

Nikana Prime stats:

Impact wImpact 4.75
Puncture wPuncture 4.75
Slash wSlash 85.5
Crit Chance 20.0%

Broken war stats :

Impact wImpact 9.0
Puncture wPuncture 9.0
Slash wSlash 72.0
Crit Chance 15.0%
Edited by T7Alpha

Bwar is easy too get finishers then the combo of nikana 
bwar finisher "E M2 E E E"
Nikana "E E Pause E E" 

with lots of atake speed that pause is realy hard too get making the finisher combo lot more hard too land
that sayed nikana vs flesh and shielded flesh  and Bwar vs armored

PS:the combos abouve are from my memory not sure if they are 100% correct but the one for Bwar is for sure

--- but u can also make nikana work vs armor with proc chance but normaly i try too get the finisher combo  right is faster 

Edited by venon23

8 minutes ago, venon23 said:

Bwar is easy too get finishers then the combo of nikana 
bwar finisher "E M2 E E E"
Nikana "E E Pause E E" 

with lots of atake speed that pause is realy hard too get making the finisher combo lot more hard too land
that sayed nikana vs flesh and shielded flesh  and Bwar vs armored

PS:the combos abouve are from my memory not sure if they are 100% correct but the one for Bwar is for sure

For Decisive judgement it is as you said E-E-pause-E-E
For tranquil cleave it's E-E-pause-E-E-E-E 
As you said, both are very useful in the right situations.