The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game needs "fat" warframes

Deshiel

5 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Yes, I could understand a sumo but a blubber frame? What would it's power set even be. Rhino is supposedly the heaviest of WARFRAMES so could there even be a fat frame?

"The Family Guy" is popular and sure isn't "cute" to beauty types, but is one example.

It's all about perceptions. Watch that show, and folks aren't mocking him for his body anymore ... because that's not the focus. Same with frames. It won't be the focus, especially in how fast runs are, anyway.

Personally, want a Granny from "Beverly Hillbillies", as that will suit me perfectly! lololol

1 minute ago, tnccs215 said:

Thats really ad hominem. Again, I could even be typing this furiously (Im not, and the typos are mostly due to a really bad phone), and that fury would be irrelevant if the arguments are good. And they are.

common sense once dictated that the world is flat.

common sense is really just the idea that the masses are "more right" a priori. Its a fallacy. And, specially in this case, goes against evidences. I mean, Vauban, Chroma, Rhino...they aren't exactly the most "athetic

" model around. Indeed, hydroid himself, for example, is rather bulbous, almost as if his legs were fat. You cannot know if their ideaof perfection includes fat or not, therefore.

that's what I'm defending.

So wait one second do you mean fat where the fat is useful like a sumo or like just fat because "we need diversity"?

(none of those frames are fat but muscular except Mabye hydroid though hydroids likely just to make him look like a pirate)

And about the phone I know exactly what you mean I'm using mine right now but I have auto correct enabled.

most humans do not view fat as perfect there. 

Common sense is what it is so thug so simple you should just get it you do not have to label it you should just understand what it is by using yours.

2 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

"The Family Guy" is popular and sure isn't "cute" to beauty types, but is one example.

It's all about perceptions. Watch that show, and folks aren't mocking him for his body anymore ... because that's not the focus. Same with frames. It won't be the focus, especially in how fast runs are, anyway.

Personally, want a Granny from "Beverly Hillbillies", as that will suit me perfectly! lololol

That's because of the writers and ......wait what what is even about. What am I reading. Where is Tacothegreat when you need him!!?

4 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Logically the Orokins idea of perfection would be a perfect societies idea of perfection and in all cases that does not include blubber.

(...)

That type of thinking is dangerous it's saying "We don't understand something so the answer can be anything we want it to be until we find out the real answer"

I'd like to say you contradict yourself in here. You assume your own ideas of perfection as the Orokins, and then proceed to condoming assuming ones ideas (or, better saying, what one wants) as what something they dont know is.

You litteraly said you shouldnt do something you did on the same comment.

(oh, also: The criticism I presented in the second paragraph of my other comment was fruit of a misunderstanding I had. I took it you were saying it is dangerous to admit that we simply don't know something. It obviously is wrong, and I apologize for that.)

What has this thread become. First off there cannot be a fat frame because rhino is the heaviest frame. Of all we have people trying to convince others that fat is perfection and than people trying to sound smart by using big words to back up there claims. This thread needs to be on "warframe forums simulator 5" brb getting my popcorn 

Just now, (XB1)Woofsie said:

I'm not a big fan of the fat thing, unless we got Bacchus in Warframe (Beer Frame Bro!). I do want a tower shield. Havel frame confirmed.

Oh my God I know how I'm going to color Atlas. Now all I need is a Dragon Tooth.

I think Rhino is more appropriate for an Havel Cosplay. Oh, and Equip a black sibear I suppose.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

That's because of the writers and ......wait what what is even about. What am I reading. Where is Tacothegreat when you need him!!?

Writers turn perceptions around. Same with any media medium.

But if someone identifies in being Boss Hog, who are we to argue that point?

2 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

I'd like to say you contradict yourself in here. You assume your own ideas of perfection as the Orokins, and then proceed to condoming assuming ones ideas (or, better saying, what one wants) as what something they dont know is.

You litteraly said you shouldnt do something you did on the same comment.

(oh, also: The criticism I presented in the second paragraph of my other comment was fruit of a misunderstanding I had. I took it you were saying it is dangerous to admit that we simply don't know something. It obviously is wrong, and I apologize for that.)

Do I look like a Perfect society to you?

Its just in every movie I've ever saw of a perfect society or book I've read they did not include fat people as perfect. They took the human body and got it to as HEALTHY as it could get natrully so basically just what the ideal human form is. Not huge and muscly or super skinny. Basically societies in science fiction that are like the Orokin usually view healthy people that are or are close

to the build of the average joe as perfect.

(it's fine, phones suck when it comes to the forums)

7 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

So wait one second do you mean fat where the fat is useful like a sumo or like just fat because "we need diversity"?

Its irrelevant really.

both, in the end. Because I believe that "because people matter" is a good justification to do something.

I know. How disgusting of me, to not see people as irrelevant and unaffect able things.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

most humans do not view fat as perfect there.

again, you are taking the route of "what mst people believe is what is right". And again, widespread of a belief doesnt make it right, it just makes it accepted as such. Whole societies were and are wrong about basic things due to this or that dogma. Those things aren't what they think they are just because most of the population think that way. Numbers were never proof of being right. Only of being popular.

4 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

Its irrelevant really.

both, in the end. Because I believe that "because people matter" is a good justification to do something.

I know. How disgusting of me, to not see people as irrelevant and unaffect able things.

again, you are taking the route of "what mst people believe is what is right". And again, widespread of a belief doesnt make it right, it just makes it accepted as such. Whole societies were and are wrong about basic things due to this or that dogma. Those things aren't what they think they are just because most of the population think that way. Numbers were never proof of being right. Only of being popular.

What is the people you are representing? 

Also fat is unhealthy...it's not only an opinion just ask doctors.

And again stop with your emotional profane a it doesn't help your argument sheesh. 

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

3 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

I thought it was bad when people were saying the obese frame would be a symbol of "perfection" but now I don't even know....

no ones saying that.

all that people are saying is that you can't say fatness isnt englobed in orokins idea of perfection.

that's the point.

you don't know. So don't use it as a justification

Last I checked medically being obese is not healthy. At all. The "right" physical attribute would be the average joe. In a moderate amount of fitness, not overly healthy, and not overly unhealthy. Also, numbers are proof (sometimes) of things being right. The majority agrees 2+2=4, so by your logic that's only popular. Not right. Political correctness or "acceptance" be damned, if you're unhealthy you're unhealthy. Those are the facts. I'm just going to leave before this thread gets any worse.

no ones saying that.

all that people are saying is that you can't say fatness isnt englobed in orokins idea of perfection.

that's the point.

you don't know. So don't use it as a justification

But we can have educated guesses and it is VERY likely that it is not their idea of perfection and until someone can provide clear proof against what I have stated(I looked at science fiction societies like the Orokin and almost none think of fat as perfection) than we should go with what is most likely their idea of perfection, am I wrong?