Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bursa should be removed from Excavations

(PSN)EnkerZan

Seriously, these things are just stupid. They charge right into your excavator and 1-shot it in groups of 2-3, even with a Snow Globe present. Unless there is a Rhino in your party, it is nearly impossible to deal with them once they start appearing. -.-

1 hour ago, (PS4)EnkerZan said:

Seriously, these things are just stupid. They charge right into your excavator and 1-shot it in groups of 2-3, even with a Snow Globe present. Unless there is any Warframe that has a CC ability in your party, it is nearly impossible to deal with them once they start appearing. -.-

Fixed.

Bursas get effected by CC just as much as the next MOA. I put five of them to sleep and got them all in one shot from my Snipetron Vandal. (PENTAKILL!~)

Frost's Freeze, Ivara's Sleep Arrow, Vauban's Vortex, Trinity's WoL/EV, Loki can distract them with Decoy.

So many things work.

1 minute ago, SaurusRex said:

The fragility of the extractors is more the issue than the bursas.

Since they don't scale with the enemy lvl they are being kill on the spot at higher lvl. Without a frost they just fall on the ground and explose.

I disagree, they add difficulty to doing endurance run- excavations for cryotic or neurodes+cryotic etc. Also might I argue, they've already been nerfed so getting behind them is easier. Bursas also appear in round 5/10/15 etc of defence missions with the corpus too and usually the last round ramps up in difficulty, no ones crying "get rid of them" not yet anyway. The problem is that extractors health and shields fail to scale with the enemy level, exactly why I don't do the phobos excavations.

Pretty much every warframe has an ability that can cripple or stop the bursa in their tracks, inaros's devour, equinox's sleep, ash's bladestorm, rhino's stomp, ivara's artemis bow etc all deal with bursas effectively as well as a decently modded weapon will knock them out.

3 hours ago, LittleArachnid said:

Bursas also appear in round 5/10/15 etc of defence missions with the corpus too and usually the last round ramps up in difficulty, no ones crying "get rid of them" not yet anyway.

I did. Repeatedly. And got some people agreeing and all the same ''I don't have trouble with them, so they are fine'' from bursa advocates. :-)

That they appear on Venus is beyond insane. Bursa appearing on Jupiter is just insane.

On Neptune, I think, they are not too bad since the nerf but still I can't understand why should they have that much more EHP then, say, Scrambus (that are in the same spawn list) on top of their impenetrable frontal shields. Not that I try to stay on Triton for more then 11 excavators often.

Excavator health is a separate problem. Defense and mobile defense targets got upgraded from their tissue paper durability rather recently. But excavators are still level 1 for some reason, so excavating with anything but Frost or Ember (if infested) is out of the question still for almost all the star chart. For me at least. Well. Maybe Mirage with her blind, but that would make power cells even rarer then they are now (on solo I sometimes find no power carriers spawn for minutes).

Edited by Flirk2

5 hours ago, EirwynTelyn said:

Fixed.

Bursas get effected by CC just as much as the next MOA. I put five of them to sleep and got them all in one shot from my Snipetron Vandal. (PENTAKILL!~)

Frost's Freeze, Ivara's Sleep Arrow, Vauban's Vortex, Trinity's WoL/EV, Loki can distract them with Decoy.

So many things work.

I just want to add that Drover Bursas (Blue) have CC reduction.

In corpus excavation, it is highly likely that you would have a frost on the team. And let me tell you, frost trivializes the threat of bursas. His CC is fully effective against all bursas, with his 4 having the advantage of complete freezing and armor reduction, allowing for easy kills. Use the 1 to disable and get close, then his 4 to reduce armor.

4 hours ago, Rambit23Z said:

I just want to add that Drover Bursas (Blue) have CC reduction.

Yeah, that is the worst one. Earlier today 3 of them blitzed into our excavator from all different directions and bypassed our CC we had set up.

If Bursa is here to stay, modify the stats on the Excavator, I am tired of them getting cheaply sniped by these things.