Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Setting Sentinel mods for Diriga

ViSo36

Question

I have a few mods that I consider "must have", many, and Diriga have 3 precepts, and Im having troubles on which one I should take out ...

- I have Vitality Steel Fiber, Redirection and Regen for survivability of the Sentinel. I have Sanctuary, Guardian, Medi-Ray for my own survivability. Animal Instict for utility purpose.

These are 8 mods, and I only have 2 slots left for precepts, which is ok for most of the Sentinels, but not Diriga.

Which one should I take out? one of my "must have" mods or one precept? which precept is worst?

Thank you.

Edited by ViSo36
grammar

7 answers to this question

I actually dont use steel fiber myself because it seems like a waste on a sentinel that already has such a low amount of armor to begin with. Max steel fiber makes it only to 105 armor at max, barely doubling it which seems like a waste of points in my opinion.

I just use Vitality, Redirection, Regen, Medi-Ray, Sanctuary, Guardian, Animal Instinct, Coolant Leak, Arc Coil and Calculated shot.

Arc coil feels more useful because it does quick zaps vs a continuous zap that only stuns one enemy at once. Arc coil hits more enemies at once and procs a electric stun on multiple enemies at once which I find more of a useful CC ability for Diriga. Even though Arc Coils damage is low, Electro Pulse deals no damage at all. So arc coil again seems like the better choice in the end for me. But this is all just purely my opinion. I hope it helped

My suggestion is to take out the one that zaps a bunch of enemies for damage. The lock down one is very useful for anti-melee unit purposes. The attack precept lets it have the longest effective range of any sentinel and works REALLY well with it's default weapon. The one I'm suggesting you take out however I do not even use myself since it's damage is so very mediocre that in any later gameplay it's not even going to tickle enemies, and serves no purpose but wasting a slot.

3 hours ago, Cmdr-A said:

direction, Regen, Medi-Ray, Sanctuary, Guardian, Animal Instinct, Coolant Leak, Arc Coil and Calculated shot.

Coolank Leak and Arc Coil together? both works as a CC close range right? But if arc coil do multi hits stunning them, why should I use Coolank Leak?

Calculated shot its pretty nice in my opinion, but If I take it of, then I can remove his weapon right? He wont use it.

21 minutes ago, ViSo36 said:

Coolank Leak and Arc Coil together? both works as a CC close range right? But if arc coil do multi hits stunning them, why should I use Coolank Leak?

Calculated shot its pretty nice in my opinion, but If I take it of, then I can remove his weapon right? He wont use it.

I use it because coolant leak slows down enemies within close range which impedes their progress of melee allowing you to move out of range while they get stun zapped by arc coil repeatedly.  Coolant leak works basically like an arctic eximus AOE slowdown on you but towards enemies within 3 meters range. Albeit its also queued based upon the precept order you put it in however. So putting precepts in order make all the difference how your sentinels abilities end up getting used as a reminder.

And you can not use calculated shot if you want to. The weapon stays equipped he just doesn't use it. In the end you just you lose damage potential I find, I prefer to use it while using stinger because I honestly like the toxic / viral procs I end up hitting off with it. I'm not a fan of the vulklok after its nerf so I mostly use stinger in replacement of it.

Edited by Cmdr-A

31 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

I use it because coolant leak slows down enemies within close range which impedes their progress of melee allowing you to move out of range while they get stun zapped by arc coil repeatedly.

Yes but, why slowing them down, if they are getting stunned by Arc Coil? Technically they wont reach you with Arc Coil.

10 minutes ago, ViSo36 said:

Yes but, why slowing them down, if they are getting stunned by Arc Coil? Technically they wont reach you with Arc Coil.

Arc coil isn't a 100% chance to stun but fact is it can stun multiple at once vs electro pulse which can only stun 1 at 100%