Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Circles+Vauban Prime

cMiel.bsl

Question

8 answers to this question

Start a Warframe community? You mean a clan? You could make one on your own and try to recruit as many people as you can, I guess.

And Vauban, don't even think about it. The predators in trade chat will probably charge upwards of 300-400p for it. Either farm for it or wait for price drops.

ok, thanks about vauban, but I already have a clan, its just i want to expand to better heights in terms of,"Oh, I want to make a new 'trend' within Warframe and a community would follow and support that trend.

4 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Start a Warframe community? You mean a clan? You could make one on your own and try to recruit as many people as you can, I guess.

And Vauban, don't even think about it. The predators in trade chat will probably charge upwards of 300-400p for it. Either farm for it or wait for price drops.

but vannila frames in the market already cost around 200-300 plat anyway. No, i think you are being reasonable. I've seen people trying to sell trinity prime for 2000 plat on day one.

5 minutes ago, Wevi said:

but vannila frames in the market already cost around 200-300 plat anyway. No, i think you are being reasonable. I've seen people trying to sell trinity prime for 2000 plat on day one.

It was probably before she actually came out with that glitch.

Some of the warframes in the market are overprices anyhow, when you have ash that basically goes for 25$

People are going to charge even more for Vauban Prime when he comes out. When I said upwards of 300-400, I didn't say there wouldn't be people who charge 1000p+ X3

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R