Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues With Support

FiendFyre

So I had some problems with the game (items disappearing etc.), and support basically refuses to help.

I had a Stalker encounter, the last hit was with a melee weapon and the loot when flying into a hole. Someone in the party did get it, and it turned out to be despair, which was something I really wanted, so suffice it to say I was quite pissed.

I sent in a support ticket, and nothing. They basically said that because I didn't have it in my inventory, they couldn't do anything.

Later, I had another problem, just a few days ago, I got a Latron Prime Receiver. So I go to foundry, sure enough it's there. I start farming for some Orikin Cells, and then when I go back to foundry to check on something else, I notice it's gone. This time I contact support again, and since it was in my inventory they should be able to restore it. Instead they claim that it wasn't, that they have no record of it, and they once again refuse to help.

WTF? WarFrame is one my favorite games, and I've been playing for months now, but this is ridiculous. I'm a paying customer, who's been active in the game and forums, and they just refuse to help.

What do I do? ;(

You farm for those parts again.

First of all, precedence cases cannot be allowed. The despair has not registered, so there is no way for them to prove or know that it dropped in your mission. If they give you that BP, they would need to give it to everyone, including people making false claims. 5C: Clear-cut case, can't comply. The other occasion, the logs are what support works with. If the logs do not show or display that you did own the Latron Receiver, then they have no way to know if you are being truthful or not. Another 5C.

Regardless if you are paying or not, both mentioned situations are devoid of any personal ill will or DE support being unreasonable. They act well within standard procedures of operation for support staff worldwide.

Sorry about your misfortune.