The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neural Sensors / Control Module

DaddysHome

Guys one way to get neural sensors is not to only kill bosses but break containers in defence missions even mobile defence or during assassination missions. This has granted me more than 10 control modules and more than 20 morphics, 30- 40 gallium and etc. I find neural sensors hard to get, but speed running bosses gets me one every 10 runs without fail. I also do attempt to break containers, where i get most of these rare items. Even killing hyena got me nothing, containers gave me 2 control modules.

So stop ignoring containers and also open lockers. Both do drop and by neglecting them you will have decreases your chances for certain drops as the amount of attempts is limited to a single method of killing when it can be multiplied by 3 and even more to include opening lockers and breaking containers. (i see missions in co-op which are very common, my 315 items received (below upgrades received) and the next highest from teammates..... 76) So don't be like these people who get 76 when i get 315 items. It just shows ignorance to content and other sources that can expand loot pools.

DE is aware of the persisting drop rate issues and will more than likely address them. But, as things usually go, they don't happen instantly as kneejerk reactions.Have some patience. It is definately on the desks.

While farming volt bps, which took 37 runs, I got 28 neural sensors. I've only fought hyena once, but gotten six control modules from clearing the rest of Neptune.

Sometimes we're more lucky than others.

DE is aware of the persisting drop rate issues and will more than likely address them. But, as things usually go, they don't happen instantly as kneejerk reactions.Have some patience. It is definately on the desks.

Good to know.