Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impact or Slash for Void solo? (no CP)

D4K4R

Question

Acording to wiki impact has no downside vs armor and a + against shields, while slash has a + against flesh, which is pointless cause target's armor, and it has a - against armors. I dont care about the status procs. I think impact will perform better with no CP in a t4 surv solo. What do you think?

P.S.: I'm comparing Scindo Prime and War.

Edited by D4K4R
spelling

3 answers to this question

I think it's pretty much a 50/50 Both weapons are capable of using Shattering Impact, which would be helpful, since both are crit weapons capable of higher than normal attack speed through berserker. The Armor Shredding of SI is pretty good for fast weapons.

I don't have much experience with War, but I know the Scindo Prime is really strong with a crit build. But you could probably use whichever weapon you like more.

How high are you going?  Because if it's above 100, Galatine with a Viral/Slash status build will massively outdo both of them - roughly half the number of hits are needed to kill a level 130 Heavy Gunner the last time I screwed around with Scindo and Galatine in the Simulacrum.  Between your two proposed ones, it's probably about the same, just run Corrosive damage, and use whatever's prettier/feels better to you.