Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Outdoor Tilesets

Wolfstorm18

I've saw tilesets set on Mars with snow, but Mars is red terrain all over. What about new tilesets with red terrain and sands? Think on Dune series for example, with guys in black armor shooting each other. Also a new faction should be good, maybe nomads like the Marauders from Red Faction series. Sabotage planetary cannons from the Grineer in the middle of the desert, that would be cool.

Forests also should be interesting, think on ambushes in the middle of the forest with the Corpus planted with small turrets in the middle of the trees.

Look at the livestreams. There is a Grineer Outpost comming which should be "desert themed".

Also, I spoke to DE_Skree about a "hydro farm" tileset/room with trees and catwalks. He said it would be really cool but the problem was creating such a detailed enviroment (leaves and organic forms, lighting, possible movement etc.) without having the game lag up.
Lets hope they make something out of it anyway :)

I would love planet-specific outdoor maps. But we are getting a new Grineer outdoor map in a desert-like setting, as revealed in Livestream 6, and these Grineer called the Neverwinter soldiers or something like that.

Concept art of the new Grineer map from the livestream:

GrineerMapConcertArt_zps2be983a8.png

New Grineer:

http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll452/Aramet/WintersoldierGrineer_zpse7491d20.png