Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbiter Incubator Segment Alarm > all the freakin time

Chipboard

Question

Howdy folks,

Maybe this is just a bug with my game but I swear that the incubator segment alarm is way to loud, I pretty much take my headphones off when I need to do anything in the orbiter.

Is it an alarm? Is it the sound of the the mechanical arms moving? I don't know. Either way its too freakin loud.

Anyone else?

3 answers to this question

its the sound of the arms moving

and i agree its ridiculous loud

no matter where im in the liset that sound keeps annoying me

this sound is the main reason why i didnt breed any new kubows for a very very long time

now i just turned the warframe volume completly off and listen to my own music

Its especially bad when I'm doing anything to my loadouts, and unfortunately Djolltax its linked to the sound effects volume which is pretty much all noises except voice, and music. Cue myself as I said before, it's easier just to take the headphones off.

I haven't incubated a kubrow in a while but the mechanical 'whirr', pause, 'whirr', pause cycle is caused by the arms moving. You can turn down effect's volumes separately from other sounds, experiment and try to find the one that causes it. If it's too high, and you can afford to decrease the sounds of the other things it affects, tune it down. Else, brace for impact every time you go down that ramp if you have a kubrow incubating.