Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue Selling Phased Asa Syandana [Possibly Steam Problem]

Etriia

Question

So, I saw how the price on the Phased Asa Syandana is up on the steam market. I decided to sell mine, given that I hardly use it. The issue is that, every time I try to list it on the market, something goes wrong with the confirmation. Even when I try to confirm through the mobile authenticator, it tells me it couldn't cancel the listing, which is obviously not what I'm trying to do. I unequipped the syandana from all of my frames and removed all the arcanes. Is there something else I have to do in order to list it? And is there anyone else having a problem like this?

3 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Doopliss. said:

Just tried to sell the same mine on steam workshop. I had to verify via email but it seems to have worked and is on the market.

You could try logging out and back in or restarting steam that fixes quite a few problems normally.

Actually, I had tried doing a full restart of Steam on both the phone and PC, and it didn't work. Just now, I tried re-logging, and it went through. So I guess that works. Ty.

I know the Steam Market has the requirement that you have purchased something within a certain time frame in order to use the Market.

Since I play mostly F2P games, I haven't spent money on Steam in a while so I can't take part in it. Could that be your issue as well?