Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe YouTube Networks

cMiel.bsl

Question

OK. I know this is a long time due for... well... anything, but, I Just Gotta ask. Do we have any Warframe YouTube networks i should know about? It would mean A Lot to me because I want to partner  with other YouTubers to work on a few BIG projects I have in mind.Thank you.4AYizeyaECg Amateur video but still working hard on it.

7 answers to this question

There are a few; A Gay Guy Plays, Tactical Potato, and Magomu. I have no idea how to contact them personally, but they kinda have the Warframe thing on lockdown (Warframe is an extremely hard youtube channel to build around) so you better bring something new to the table. Your video doesn't work, but I'd like to see what you have to offer.

After seeing some cuts of what Mogamu said during a live stream when threatening to make another YouTuber disappear, I wouldn't touch him with someone else's dirty 10' pole. He obviously made the stream disappear after people saw it and acts like it didn't happen, but I would never support someone dumb enough to actually say that kind of stuff publicly let alone someone who actually believes they should act that way period.

I would warn against attaching yourself to someone like that despite the following it could gain you in the short run.

Edited by Wopel