Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood Rush Body Count Frame

MKDLMR

Question

11 hours ago, Djolltax said:

Valkyr? Squishy? She's easily one of the hardest frames to kill, her armor is impossible to top and, aside from abilities like Rhino's Iron Skin, she's got one of the best survivabilities.

I second that one. Hysteria as immunity tool on a warcry build frickin rocks. Among the best tanky melee frames!

@op, valk, volt, Saryn and banshee should be the best picks! Banshee is even squishyer then excal is but silence on medium range is basicly a auto-pilot to get naramon going. Just focus on utility (build and weapon wise) and include some auguments and you hold the strongest melee frame in the game in your hands!

No other frame is able to get a 7,5 multiplicator and the possibility to depel armor in a radial fashion out of a utility build! Scaling- screw that. Specific weapon? Pick what you like. Seriously. And the best part: evryone benefits from your easy mode.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

On May 20, 2016 at 2:04 PM, AreeSoothsayer said:

Well if you have the mods and build I have a setup that is pretty decent melee.

Saryn

Constitution

Steelfibre

Vititality

Redirection

Streamline

Stretch

Continuity (Primed if you have it)

Contagion Cloud

Jat Kittag

Pressure Point

Spoiled Strike

True Steel

Body Count

Heavy Truama

Blood Rush

Vulcan Blitz

Cast Toxic Lash for a Toxin damage Multiplier

Everytime you kill the Jat causes them to explode, all those who die from that explosion also die and explode. Those who die leave behind a cloud of poison that does 150 poison damage per sec, affected by pwr str.

The cloud effect stacks, duration keeps them up longer, soon only poison resistant or high health mobs are the only things reaching you.

I agree with the explanation but using spoiled strike and heavy trauma but no berserker is a no no. Plus there's no elements there. That will really gimp the weapon long term. It might be good for most stuff in the star chart but that's about it. I would also drop redirection for intensify or r molt. But that's just my opinion. 

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215