Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

7 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Question: how do i get this

http://i.imgur.com/BVirHjC.gifv

to just show up as a gif, without the need for the link?

Mmmm...the extension seems weird. Usually its just dot gif and not gifv. Is this created in Imgur? I don't know??

7 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Who has this much time on their hands? :D

But it doesn't require a lot of time. What I actually do is save the link of an image or video that catches my eye or interest into a word document. I can open my cheat sheet, and grab an image that suits my mood or conversation.

School's out till after the new year. Its been crazy! Stressful trying to get my shopping done. 

I haven't had the chance to play. I have Rise of the Tomb Raider downloading and hoping to have time to try that out. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Anyone going to see Assassin's Creed? I heard about the bad reviews, but I'm still going to see it. 

Is there any video game movie that did well on the big screen? 

It was actually pretty damn horrible, just like AC 3 horrible

Image result for laughing skull bakasura

"You'll make a tasty snack!"

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Now I'm thinking twice of seeing it. Yeah, I'll pass and kinda killed the excitement for me. 

Who is that? I bet his chest opens up and those zipper looking things are teeth. 

It's best you should.

Yes, it's his second mouth and he is a hindu demon of hunger, he is BAKASURA THE GREAT DEVOURER.