Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

5 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

That akward moment when some random person you dont recognize picks up a conversation from several months ago with another unreconizable person, which you had no idea was going on in the first place....

What was i doing in august?

Who the hell knows, what i know was i was playing Legacy Paragon and Evolve: Stage 2

19 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I am good, thank you. 

Lot's to look forward this new year. It's freezing cold and stopped jogging in the morning. I registered to another mud run (Tough Mudder) this march. So looking forward to getting dirty and swallowing filthy mud water and eating bugs, grrrrrrrrrrraarrrr.

Yeah, and mosquitoes feasted on you. I remember your tall tale. I can't wait for spring and summer. I'd like to hike and do some backpacking.

..does not look anything like that. :angry: Was Ninja the one you were battling in one of my threads? I'm trying not to post any new topic so my rep would catch up with my post. Its been difficult.

I'll go find my Umbra photoshop so I can relive the tale.

I like tokyo ghoul because I can relate to the protagonist in fact....he is almost an exact copy of me even the symoblism and principles of his life experiences and what they taught him, philosiphy wise are the same. Along with appearences. Metaphorically of course I never actually got my fingers and toes cut of hundred of times a day. But the way I learned my lesson might as well of been that.

11 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

That akward moment when some random person you dont recognize picks up a conversation from several months ago with another unreconizable person, which you had no idea was going on in the first place....

What was i doing in august?

I'd do the same in case I was gone for months. And come back where I left off then you'll all say, who on earth is Breeki? Pick something like your velveeta cheese topic.

14 hours ago, ninja234 said:

But a better situation, what if 2 people who hated each other were awake and you have the equipment you need to murder your fellow traveler, would you do it?

Oooh goodness, that's a tough scenario. I cannot do premeditated murder no matter how much I hate that person. 

What I can do is make it a living hell for that person. Do mind games. Steal access pass. Petty things like pour laxative on his/her drink. Cut holes on the person's underwear and socks, steal the most precious item and hide it, put stains on evening wear, draw doodles on personal photographs, cut shoelaces. Then apologize, be nice for awhile and do it all over again. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'd do the same in case I was gone for months. And come back where I left off then you'll all say, who on earth is Breeki? Pick something like your velveeta cheese topic.

Oooh goodness, that's a tough scenario. I cannot do premeditated murder no matter how much I hate that person. 

What I can do is make it a living hell for that person. Do mind games. Steal access pass. Petty things like pour laxative on his/her drink. Cut holes on the person's underwear and socks, steal the most precious item and hide it, put stains on evening wear, draw doodles on personal photographs, cut shoelaces. Then apologize, be nice for awhile and do it all over again. 

I would probably hunt them through the space station and when i catch them, i let them go and do this all over again and i would do this while i am listening to this.

6 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I would probably hunt them through the space station and when i catch them, i let them go and do this all over again and i would do this while i am listening to this.

Catch and release huh, that's mental torture. But I got to praise you for not going the murder route.

But I'm still curious what others like WINDMILEYNO, Metro and TheNarrowRoad would do if they woke up alone? 

19 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Me too. Not into anime. Witchblade I thought was okay even if it was an adaptation of the comic book.

So who would you wake up?

Probably you. Complete strangers. Figure it would be fun to either become pals or at least enemies that know what rules are so we won't kill each other immediately. Safe-zone of that bar to chat so we won't go insane.

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Never seen it.

Haven't either. But it looks like a movie that is exactly like the trailer. Lots of empty space filler for the concept and a dash of you already saw the ending in the trailer like 99% of all the movies.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Never seen it.

Just fantasizing about what if you were migrating to a new planet with 90 years span to get there. While you were in your hybernation chamber, you woke up alone. What would you do? I said I wouldn't last a week before going crazy. Maybe 2?

5 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Haven't either. But it looks like a movie that is exactly like the trailer. Lots of empty space filler for the concept and a dash of you already saw the ending in the trailer like 99% of all the movies.

Pretty much. 

jennifer-lawrence-liked-it.gif?fit=596,3

14 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

i'm already alone

I don't think there's a Spas shotgun anywhere in the Avalon. 

17 hours ago, AerinSol said:

Probably you. Complete strangers. Figure it would be fun to either become pals or at least enemies that know what rules are so we won't kill each other immediately. Safe-zone of that bar to chat so we won't go insane.

Really? That's very sweet. I was guessing maybe you'd pick your friend Gregori or a famous male entertainer/fitness buff?