Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

But, you see, every god would only have control within the borders of their homeland, projecting their power either through a high priesthood or wandering missionaries called beacons. Kill all the beacons or priests and end their bloodlines, and the gods die instantly. Every believer in existence provides power to their chosen deity, but every atheist, agnostic, or non-deitary faith is actually extremely toxic to the deities and their minions. Therefore, there would be "mercenary" groups who's sole purpose is to flood controlled areas in order to stifle holy presence. . . . . goddem it, I really put some thought into this.

Also also, I wonder why death is depicted as a skater-boy so often nowadays?

1 minute ago, Unus said:

But, you see, every god would only have control within the borders of their homeland, projecting their power either through a high priesthood or wandering missionaries called beacons. Kill all the beacons or priests and end their bloodlines, and the gods die instantly. Every believer in existence provides power to their chosen deity, but every atheist, agnostic, or non-deitary faith is actually extremely toxic to the deities and their minions. Therefore, there would be "mercenary" groups who's sole purpose is to flood controlled areas in order to stifle holy presence. . . . . goddem it, I really put some thought into this.

I will move to Norway, straight away.

4 minutes ago, Unus said:

But wait...if you are the only believer in a god...you would get a ton of power from him.

4 minutes ago, Unus said:

The more believers the weaker each believers power is.

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

Damn it now we need to make another rp.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

But wait...if you are the only believer in a god...you would get a ton of power from him.

More likely that God would want to keep you alive and force you to reproduce. They'd be weak and flimsy, a voice in your head, but they'd be able to provide the basics of their abilities. It takes 500 years to gestate a new God, and you must have at least 5,000 believers in order to maintain "Legend-grade" abilities. Also, remember, they only work in areas that the Gods were born in, their limits limited by the lines drawn on a map. 

The Gods made Man and Man made the Gods.

Et Homo Factus est does alienos. . . I like the sound of that.

Edited by Unus

1 minute ago, Unus said:

More likely that God would want to keep you alive and force you to reproduce. They'd be weak and flimsy, a voice in your head, but they'd be able to provide the basics of their abilities. It takes 500 years to gestate a new God, and you must have at least 5,000 believers in order to maintain "Legend-grade" abilities. Also, remember, they only work in areas that the Gods were born in, their limits limited by the lines drawn on a map. 

Oh, i gotta be an avatar of Fenrir.

Image result for Fenrir

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

Norse? greek? Wut?

Brahma, God (A schizophrenic version that is three ideologies in one), Fujin, The Sky Spirit. Hmmm. . . I wonder if I should rewrite history so that they've always been there and 2050 is just when they JUST began squabbling over humanity and who would save them from a dieing world.