The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

2 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

already have one m9

sooper spooky darth vader edition.

and if you were to buy me a hundred some dollar console for grinding. you could definitely instead buy me stuff on my steam wishlist 

out-of-space-o.gif

I was only making empty promises. I don't have that kind of cash. But if you have a ps4....why are you not on my friends list?

Who else secretly has a ps4? Hhhmmm? 

Edge? Ultra?

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I was only making empty promises. I don't have that kind of cash. But if you have a ps4....why are you not on my friends list?

Who else secretly has a ps4? Hhhmmm? 

Edge? Ultra?

well.. it's.. not really mine.

a friend asked me to hold onto it and i've had it sitting on the table under my flatscreen ever since.

>when you lose a bet to ed g and actually get a game anyways but have more fun with it than you would if he bought you a game off your wishlist

Spoiler

it's fitting okay

canadians man

so cool

Edited by TheMetrocop

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

SV1Rpez.gif?noredirect

Fairy tale interests me. 

I'm sorry.

I know people say it is horrible, but I have no clue if I'm past the point of no return, I did leave off for a bit, back where Lucy had to figure out why her celestial spirits were....wait, right, no one cares about fairy tale.

I'm also a one piece fan. And I like bleach....

I appreciate (almost) all anime, no matter how bad any one else says it is.

But my experience hasn't been as broad as i feel other people's has. I havnt even watched hunter x hunter yet. I chose to watch magi over that, which was good.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Fairy tale interests me. 

I'm sorry.

I know people say it is horrible, but I have no clue if I'm past the point of no return, I did leave off for a bit, back where Lucy had to figure out why her celestial spirits were....wait, right, no one cares about fairy tale.

I'm also a one piece fan. And I like bleach....

I appreciate (almost) all anime, no matter how bad any one else says it is.

But my experience hasn't been as broad as i feel other people's has. I havnt even watched hunter person times another hunter person yet. I chose to watch something to do with birds over that, which was good.

heard of none of these except big chest tale.

3 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Hunh, my typing sure has gotten worse....I think my phone really is killing me

Wait, I thought I was auto correct, but you changed my words!

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

*between the slapping and harmful high-pitched sounds starts to have a mental breakdown*

2 hours ago, Haruhiist said:

Seems like something weird going on here. I suppose, its time to change direction of the discussion. @TheMetrocop, did you ever played in Gmod? And, if you did, do you know about Expression 2 ? Or just Wiremod?

.tuco-better-call-saul.jpg?w=769&h=432

gmod was my internet childhood(not actual childhood, you know what I mean.), so I've heard of wiremod of course.

heard of expression a few times before.

58 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

gmod was my internet childhood(not actual childhood, you know what I mean.), so I've heard of wiremod of course.

heard of expression a few times before.

Aww, thanks anyway. Maybe you need an example of... hmm... something like server blinder? Just asking. Tuco1-780x439.jpg

44 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I just realized what the perfect anime for metro to watch would be

Tomoko is pretty cute (for me), but that some scenes are quite creepy. Still, i'd preferred to watch every title staying at home.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

How's everyone doing today?

Kinda like that

Spoiler

51267F49ECD47BAE3DA909B0211BA719F3ABA47F

walter-white-and-jesse-pinkman-season-1-

Edited by Haruhiist

4 minutes ago, Haruhiist said:

So what? Is it kinda bad or something? Tell me, I know you are smart enough.better-call-saul-season-2-the-walter-whi

I feel like...no...i have never seen the name anywhere in here...unless she uses an alias...then it could be anyone. It could be you! But I honestly don't even know if the you tube channel is her gamer tag, or if it would be the same on the forums...so...I'll take a life line

And no, I guess it's completely fine quoting yourself :D. But if we get into a quote spamming contest, things could get messy.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I feel like...no...i have never seen the name anywhere in here...unless she uses an alias...then it could be anyone. It could be you! But I honestly don't even know if the you tube channel is her gamer tag, or if it would be the same on the forums...so...I'll take a life line

She is CephalonShy. I can show you her profile later

.breaking-bad1.jpg

And no, I guess it's completely fine quoting yourself :D. But if we get into a quote spamming contest, things could get messy.

But, If you noticed, I have already fixed that issue. So, nothing messy could be spotted.

4 minutes ago, Haruhiist said:

She is CephalonShy. I can show you her profile later

.breaking-bad1.jpg

But, If you noticed, I have already fixed that issue. So, nothing messy could be spotted.

Oh, ok :p

Hentai....I don't think that will go over so well. 

Your gonna make me break down and watch that show...and I don't know if can cus then I'll have to break down and watch game of thrones and walking dead, and I'll be years behind everyone, and spoilers will be everywhere(already are, but I'm blissfully unaware of what they mean)