Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CLICK CLICK BOOM BOOM

RedGoat989

so can we get this level of gore in WF? also melee chainsaw plus tigris but if u dont know what im talking about just hear to this and........... 

Spoiler

RIP AND TEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a true bloody and gory miracle also i know this has nothing related to WF thats why i put in off topic but i just needed to share this song somewhere

Edited by RedGoat989

If DE had the budget of id software, also the time, also in such a way that it's noticeable and at the same time won't burn low end PCs, also not having to pump out consumable content regularly to keep the revenue up. Heck, it's pretty much just another visual way of telling the player "the guy's dead", it barely changes the base mechanic. Seems like a poor investment for something that nobody's going to notice after a while, like slash giblets. Most people don't even realize that's a thing.

Maybe if they made it a cosmetic plat purchase, like 250p for "WARFRAME - UNCUT EDITION, NOW WITH EXTRA GORE" or something.

Still though, Warframe feels a bit too... clean... for that action horror level gore. Even the Infested tiles are a lot cleaner than anything in Dead Space. It would be like putting massive blood splatter in Deus Ex Human Revolution.