Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Full Darkness Map Requiring Flashlight For Vision

escape123

I Like it, but maybe make is like the ice or fire overlays, or even just a chance thing, possibly after you shut down reactors? change it to parts of the map having light but parts in between have no light?

you have to think about giving the enemy flashlights. then they would have to change the behavior of the enemy and how they can see you. 

I Love this idea. just listed some of what i have to think about it.

Warframe: Doom 3 Edition. XD

I like the idea of completely dark levels where you have to rely on your flashlight, but this...

you have to think about giving the enemy flashlights. then they would have to change the behavior of the enemy and how they can see you. 

...would be a requirement.

I don't know about you "Infested missions dark enough?" people but your screens either suck balls or your lighting isn't at default. Infested missions aren't all that dark honestly, I can normally see every part of the map at all times.

I love this idea!

I don't know about you "Infested missions dark enough?" people but your screens either suck balls or your lighting isn't at default. Infested missions aren't all that dark honestly, I can normally see every part of the map at all times.

I love this idea!

I actually play on a 42 inch TV, it is true that you can still pretty much see where you are going but I really don't know how dark you guys want it to be.

This isn't exactly a horror game (given how much power we wield) and by making it dark, all we are gonna get is trouble finding our way around, especially with the sometimes broken mission waypoints.

I actually play on a 42 inch TV, it is true that you can still pretty much see where you are going but I really don't know how dark you guys want it to be.

This isn't exactly a horror game (given how much power we wield) and by making it dark, all we are gonna get is trouble finding our way around, especially with the sometimes broken mission waypoints.

Maybe that would be a fun idea for a mission once and a while? A mission where after you break the reactor, or whatever, even your minimap goes dark? You'd actually have to find your way and kill what is in it.

Dark =/= Horror 

Edited by TheEvilMouse

Maybe that would be a fun idea for a mission once and a while? A mission where after you break the reactor, or whatever, even your minimap goes dark? You'd actually have to find your way and kill what is in it.

Dark =/= Horror 

So walking around like 4 blind mice after we complete the objective is fun?

We already can kill almost everything in a hit so we will be walking around like 4 blind mice and dealing with some minor annoyances along the way then realise we are heading the wrong way.

I don't think that's very fun, actually.