Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sands of inaros swcond vessel mission

borgwarrior1

Question

4 answers to this question

Sounds like you're experiencing one of the known bugs with the mission;

The Kavats that appear during the second visit to the temple may spawn in the closed off sections, making it impossible to attack them without AoE damage.

You'll either have to use an AoE attack or restart.

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

8 hours ago, borgwarrior1 said:

ok im back after doing for the second time and stcessful the trick is to clean start of map thorougly off grineer until u get to the 2 spacw ships use this section off the map to draw out all off the grineer you can i spent a good 15 -20 minutes after i gathered they would just keep spawning and once i clear i headed to the target get to the brofge and clean up cross and clean up in next open section hrad to taegrt oncww you enter the under ground pot fires baro will appear if he dosnt go back and kill more u will find you get locked out at space ships keep opening the door for more to come threw and repeat until baro talks oce he does your sweet go and place the vessel fown and go threw where femalw talks let her finish and wait 2-4 minutes then head out nd ypou will find as you get brifge a very large rock monster i do not know the name off this enemy but hes  a pussy shoot him with your hard hitter and he will break into about 5 little rock monsters elimate them they are pussys 2 as soon as you have done this baro will talk and exstract will appear i looked at my kill count after mission and it was at 363 this number is not the what you need the exact number im not sure off but if you spend that good 15 minutes where the space ships are you will reach the number needed to intiate baeo i hope this helps all that fail on there attempts to get the exstract to happen now for the final part off the frame the systems in which i sore a figure off kills needed to to start 3 rf vessel mission where i will apply the same tactic to get baro to appear i can find out exactly what i need to do in this 3rf vessel mission to save me from pulling my hait out again in which i will post under 3rd vessel by me for all off you who find this and want the keys to the car signing out borg

Holy unreadable wall of text. Periods and paragraphs.

Edited by Wopel

1 hour ago, borgwarrior1 said:

i have thoroughly cleaned this map and yet baro will not inciate exstract i cannot seem to trigger any more kavat any tips

ok im back after doing for the second time and stcessful the trick is to clean start of map thorougly off grineer until u get to the 2 spacw ships use this section off the map to draw out all off the grineer you can i spent a good 15 -20 minutes after i gathered they would just keep spawning and once i clear i headed to the target get to the brofge and clean up cross and clean up in next open section hrad to taegrt oncww you enter the under ground pot fires baro will appear if he dosnt go back and kill more u will find you get locked out at space ships keep opening the door for more to come threw and repeat until baro talks oce he does your sweet go and place the vessel fown and go threw where femalw talks let her finish and wait 2-4 minutes then head out nd ypou will find as you get brifge a very large rock monster i do not know the name off this enemy but hes  a pussy shoot him with your hard hitter and he will break into about 5 little rock monsters elimate them they are pussys 2 as soon as you have done this baro will talk and exstract will appear i looked at my kill count after mission and it was at 363 this number is not the what you need the exact number im not sure off but if you spend that good 15 minutes where the space ships are you will reach the number needed to intiate baeo i hope this helps all that fail on there attempts to get the exstract to happen now for the final part off the frame the systems in which i sore a figure off kills needed to to start 3 rf vessel mission where i will apply the same tactic to get baro to appear i can find out exactly what i need to do in this 3rf vessel mission to save me from pulling my hait out again in which i will post under 3rd vessel by me for all off you who find this and want the keys to the car signing out borg