Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tempo Royale Farm

(PSN)BLACKandG01d123

Question

10 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, (PS4)BLACKandG01d123 said:

What's the most efficient way to farm Tempo Royale? I've from different people to use an exterminate and just wait at the end of the mission for the bursas to spawn, but others have said to use triton to farm isolator bursas. What's the best way?

i would say use capture missions. down the target, but don't cap it, and wait for the isolator bursa to spawn in

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

i would say use capture missions. down the target, but don't cap it, and wait for the isolator bursa to spawn in

I haven't tried this, but it sounds about the best way. Don't forget to get a full squad of Prowling Ivara's. Oh, and most important, a substantial sacrifice at the RNG alter. 

5 minutes ago, The_Mustachio said:

I haven't tried this, but it sounds about the best way. Don't forget to get a full squad of Prowling Ivara's. Oh, and most important, a substantial sacrifice at the RNG alter. 

that tactic was how i did my portion of the inaros quest when it called for denial bursas. entered mid level corpus cap mission as loki P. cast invis. down target, but did not capture the target, wait 50-90 seconds for bursa to spawn, showed bursa what a sacti tigris is, rinse/repeat. took about 20 mins to complete the quest portion, no sacrifice needed lol, but then again, i wasn't farming for a mod

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

I thought about trying this, lately i've been using triton and they actually spawn quite often but the problem was trying to take them out while defending the excavators. 

43 minutes ago, (PS4)BLACKandG01d123 said:

I thought about trying this, lately i've been using triton and they actually spawn quite often but the problem was trying to take them out while defending the excavators. 

it makes it a little easier becasue you only have one thing to really focus on. the other enemy spawns are manageable, just have to watch out for nullifiers