Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As a returning player from Nov 2015, what should i do before starchart 3.0

Supern00b7

Question

Greetings people, I just heard of the upcoming update to the starchart (oh finally >_<) and wanna comeback to the game (and the grindfest *sigh alertium* ). However, I've went on a long hiatus since November 2015 (it was Frost P temporary release i think) and i believe i kinda missed out a lot of things in WF. Other than exploring new content, are there anything i can prepare for Starchart 3 eg. farm a bit of stuff, complete maps blablabla in case something happens?

edit: what primes are no longer obtainable? i havent got myself Ash P yet :P

Edited by Supern00b7

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Supern00b7 said:

There is an exam quest after completing 2nd dream? Or you mean, completing the 2nd dream ? coz ive done it 

he/she probably fat fingered a key. 2nd dream is what they meant.

as far as what to do in rep for SC 3.0, just play the game and enjoy the ride. you dont want to get burned out too quickly by just blazing through the game. 

and i believe rhino prime/ankryos prime/boltor prime and loki prime/wyrm prime/bo prime have been vaulted since you leave

18 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

he/she probably fat fingered a key. 2nd dream is what they meant.

as far as what to do in rep for SC 3.0, just play the game and enjoy the ride. you dont want to get burned out too quickly by just blazing through the game. 

and i believe rhino prime/ankryos prime/boltor prime and loki prime/wyrm prime/bo prime have been vaulted since you leave

Phew luckily i got the rhino & loki sets, thanks for replies. Haha yeah i went on hiatus coz of burn out and was playing borderlands 2 with friends.

but i missed out 2 operations dangit D: 

52 minutes ago, Supern00b7 said:

Phew luckily i got the rhino & loki sets, thanks for replies. Haha yeah i went on hiatus coz of burn out and was playing borderlands 2 with friends.

but i missed out 2 operations dangit D: 

I feel you, sometimes I do the same, I'd advise that if you're sure you're just pausing a game temporally, make it a habit of visiting the updates page so you keep track of changes or any event you might actually not want to miss and then return to your pause.

I usually do this, no regrets since I just pop in for an event and pause again, when there's a pause of uncertain return, when I do return I also have no regret for missing events or something because I knew that it was uncertain that I'd return.