The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe fanart and comics

Evreyenn

Hi and welcome. I posted my stuff before, but since I was too slow to upload, it vanished into the void *cough*

So here is version 2:

I mostly draw fanart of comics, but that's not my main focus, so updates may come slowly. I try to have a certain standard of quality and not upload my ugly stuff, but if you don't mind then I don't mind, so we'll see. There are a bunch of comic ideas and sketches I made of bugs and funny situations, but I have not yet found the right method to make the comic fast and pretty at the same time.

My deviantart and tumblr pages have more stuff already, but I want to stretch out the updates, so it will take some time for it to show up here.

Hope you enjoy.

Fanart:

Lotus picture  Wake up Lotus.

Arcaedias   Arcaedias.

My brother's Saryn.  My bro's Saryn Prime.

Nova Pinup.  Nova Pinup.

Saryn gift.  Saryn gift.

tumblr_o800xnC6V31ts4z2do1_1280.jpg    Just_LeonS.

tumblr_ob4r6tzsrE1ts4z2do1_1280.jpg   Hamsteron.

tumblr_oeivhsUKiA1ts4z2do1_1280.jpg   Limbo in Ink.

tumblr_oflyly7pMX1ts4z2do1_1280.jpg   Watercolor Frost

Mesa Valentine  Mesa Valentine. 

Equinox  Equinox. 

Ivara green  Ivara.tumblr_ob4so4bHNr1ts4z2do1_1280.png

Comics:

1. Mind the gap.
  2. Graceful Stalker.
  3. The Dojo.
  4. Good old days.
  5. Long live the queen.

Minicomics:

1. New helmets.

Serious ideas:

• Pictures:
  • Comic:

Other stuff:

Lopata:

[WC] Lopata: Shadow. Detective. Bloodhound. - Evreyenn's WIP Sculpts - 1/30/2017

Lopata concept 1Lopata concept 2Lopata sculptLopata final concept

I hope I didn't mess this up. This post will be updated whenever I post new things.

If you want your Warframe to be in one of my pictures/comics let me know.

Bye.

Edited by Evreyenn
update

6 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

wish i could shade that way 

Eh, shading is no fun usually. For the Saryn I first made 4 base layers for the colors (black, white, blue and gold) and drew the shading on those individually. I also had 2 shading layers on multiply and lighten or something and then I blended it all together (rinse and repeat...) and that took some time.

------------------------------------------

And I added my first comic to the main post! It's also here: http://fav.me/d6gcx47

Sorry, no small version this time, maybe I'll make some later, but I kind of prefer the plain text version for the comics. I wanted to give all of them a header (that they were lacking up till now) so that took a bit of time.

More coming much much later.

(but you could just look at them on my deviantart page?)

Bye

I made a very fast fanart of the Rathuum event.

Pictured: Just_LeonS' Valkyr, my brother's Ash in tiny.

Not pictured: Me. I have no idea where my Limbo went.

tumblr_o800xnC6V31ts4z2do1_1280.jpg

Also added my second comic to the list on my first post, but you can also get it here: http://fav.me/d6t0u9s.

There are very few comics with characters other than mine or my friend's, but I can add someone else as unimportant extra additional team members! I have some with Ember, Rhino and Banshee planned, in case you want to take their place? Other than that 2-3 spots free for everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, no real picture or comic today (didn't even start on that front, ehehe...), but I added this to the first post: http://fav.me/d72u40e

I made a few headshots of my frames to see if a person could fit in there, especially those persons with the facial structures I wanted for my frames. Maybe somebody is interested enough in them to, whatever, I have no idea.

Frost was interesting to be honest, because if you fit a person to the body, you have the problem that half the head would be sticking out of the flat top of the helmet. To fit a head in there, I really had to shrink down my frost man. Lots of padding, I guess? Works with my serious idea for warframe, so I don't mind.

Pretend they are symmetrical.

tumblr_o9rklji34V1ts4z2do1_1280.pngtumblr_o9rklji34V1ts4z2do2_1280.png

And the tiny frost inside the big warframe:

tumblr_o9rklji34V1ts4z2do3_1280.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Very quick and dirty picture that had been swimming around in my head since I first saw the Oberon fancy skin (speaking of, Nova's fancy skin is weirdish).

Don't know the category for that, maybe I'll add another...

tumblr_ob4r6tzsrE1ts4z2do1_1280.jpg

I bit myself on the inside of my cheek and it hurts ;-;

Just now, Evreyenn said:

Very quick and dirty picture that had been swimming around in my head since I first saw the Oberon fancy skin (speaking of, Nova's fancy skin is weirdish).

Don't know the category for that, maybe I'll add another...

tumblr_ob4r6tzsrE1ts4z2do1_1280.jpg

I bit myself on the inside of my cheek and it hurts ;-;

do hamsterons give you rabies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That Kavat I drew up there? Guess where it ended up.

(The tumblr(pink) and Deviantart(yellow) versions are different, hehe)

A commission for Arcaedias of their Excalibur and Operator. I really liked working with the high contrast.

tumblr_od9t7qdm9g1ts4z2do1_1280.jpg

Edited by Evreyenn
it's getting late. Spelling errors everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Evreyenn, is it ok if I use your Saryn lineart just for a personal colouring project? If I do post it anywhere, I'll be giving full credits for the lines to you. It just looks so beautiful and I'd never be able to draw anything that detailed myself.

All your illistrations look awesome!

Edited by Runelea