The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe fanart and comics

Evreyenn

On 8.10.2016 at 7:41 AM, Runelea said:

Hey Evreyenn, is it ok if I use your Saryn lineart just for a personal colouring project? If I do post it anywhere, I'll be giving full credits for the lines to you. It just looks so beautiful and I'd never be able to draw anything that detailed myself.

All your illistrations look awesome!

Oh, sure. I was pretty much expecting people to do that regardless, so it's really nice of you to ask :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like I fried my PC (again), so I'll just upload the sketches I did on paper and the first design idea for Rhekemi (if that's okay). I can continue updating here only with pencil drawings, because I don't know what exactly is broken yet, but oh well.

Lopata

tumblr_ohayotm8LW1ts4z2do1_1280.jpg

I could also maybe post screenshots of my Kavat. he is the prettiest.

• 3 weeks later...

!! 

I didn't see this!

Why didn't you PM me!?

I love the direction this is going.

Her hat.

Her ears.

The styling. 

And she's been working out.

The only thing I can't tell is if her arm and leg lengths are shorter than the old version. That said, I don't even know if that's a bad thing. Seriously. She has the look of a slightly stocky, but very muscular fighter. I don't mind if she's a little shorter than I originally imagined, but can't tell if your proportions were intended. I really don't mind either way.

I may get nitpicky later over this in a PM, but I'm digging this evolved version of her previous sketches.

On your Tumblr, I see her hands better. I love those details. Brings out the hound in her. Do you intend to give her feet like that, too? I think it would work, but won't force it if you didn't envision going there.

The back is cluttered, but I can't define what's "wrong" with them at the moment, or that anything is really wrong with it.

In the surge of notifications over the last few days, I miss things sometimes and I missed this post notification. 

Sorry for not responding sooner, and thank you for continuing Lopata's design without a PC.

Edited by Rhekemi

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Evreyenn said:

Ah, I didn't post it here. Whoops.

I drew a picture on my brother's laptop of Mina and pumpkin. It's not polished and I forgot to add the Mag arm fork things, but whatever.

tumblr_oipmtsmZmi1ts4z2do1_1280.jpg

Dawwww, wrinkle cat! Just wanna rub that big saggy belly as the big lass rolls around on the fl. . . .. oh, um, yeah, great fanart, nice use of texturing and attention to detail (please ignore the first part, i'm already on the watchlist for the man-bureau to come and steal my card)

21 hours ago, Evreyenn said:

Ah, I didn't post it here. Whoops.

I drew a picture on my brother's laptop of Mina and pumpkin. It's not polished and I forgot to add the Mag arm fork things, but whatever.

tumblr_oipmtsmZmi1ts4z2do1_1280.jpg

Dawwww, wrinkle cat! Just wanna rub that big saggy belly as the big lass rolls around on the fl. . . .. oh, um, yeah, great fanart, nice use of textureing and attention to detail (please ignore the first part, i'm already on the watchlist for the man-bureau to come and steal my card)

Edited by Unus
Goddem it, wretched doublepostification, anyone know where I can a patroller?

• 3 weeks later...

So, I drew another version of Lopata (and can't scan it), but today I've been making a new sculpt off of the updated design and I started drawing a Zephyr! 

I don't know which bow I should give her, because most bows cover too much of the body, but the Daikyu has the complete draw thing I dislike...eh!

Anyway, here is the pictures I made so far.

tumblr_ok3nqyHhQM1ts4z2do1_1280.jpg

tumblr_okf70u9SCp1ts4z2do2_1280.png

Are you people cool with me posting my real crap-sketches? I mean it's my posts, so I can do whatever, but do people look at those and like them?

5 hours ago, Evreyenn said:

Are you people cool with me posting my real crap-sketches? I mean it's my posts, so I can do whatever, but do people look at those and like them?

Go for it!  I enjoy looking at finished pieces and WIPs.  What do you use for 3D sculpting?

I've been checking out your thread but I've been lazy about commenting.  I love your gallery because your drawings are so whimsical.  My favorite piece so far is Frost Sundae.  Frost in a sundae looks so delicious and I really like the composition and the soft coloring from watercolor.  

Hehe, is whimsical another word for stupid? (Seriously, one comic idea is titled "rainbow dash" and two feature toilets)

I use sculptris for 3D stuff, because it's free and I don't like Blender. Getting started is pretty easy and I think you can import the stuff to ZBrush, since Sculptris is like baby Zbrush, but it has its downsides. Edges and flat areas are a bit hard to make and you can't edit single points or vertices but only the full ball of uh clay so to say. There is also no option for holes, that just messes with the mesh, and it crashes sometimes when it gets too detailed. Inward facing edges (like this: V) on fingers for example can also result in a broken mesh, so you'd have to sculpt the fingers individually to get good results. I have not used the materials and paint options that often, but you can create your own I think and edit them to your preference.

You can save it as an object file and open in blender, but blender has a 4 point mesh and sculptris a 3 point one, so they are not really compatible. 

This does sound bad, but I really like it, this is just the stuff you have to consider: No holes and "mushy" results.

9 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

Go for it!  I enjoy looking at finished pieces and WIPs.  What do you use for 3D sculpting?

I've been checking out your thread but I've been lazy about commenting.  I love your gallery because your drawings are so whimsical.  My favorite piece so far is Frost Sundae.  Frost in a sundae looks so delicious and I really like the composition and the soft coloring from watercolor.  

I should have used this option, like a smart person, huh?

So, there is a post above this one with info and since I don't wanna waste this post I'll post an update on the zephyr picture. Have not decided on the colours, because it kind of depends on the background.

tumblr_okgg6hXtGR1ts4z2do1_1280.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, so.

My new computer is working, so that is good, but my monitor is not compatible with the new stuff, so I'm still laptop-bound.

I have mostly time on the weekends when my brother doesn't need it, so I've mostly done sketches. Don't know when I'll be back, but have an update:

tumblr_opatjhLO7d1ts4z2do1_1280.jpg

I'll do Ivara soon, maybe. More scribbly stuff.