Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

YOUR frame ideas.

Block_sendo

hope i used the right your for one, for two i wanna know random peoples ideas ffor frames they want to see! not like me knowing about it could get them into the game but i would still like to know!

post here if you want leave the idea behind the frame if you have a picture post it, if you have a picture have a list of powers and have a back-story and alot of info for it include that too!

Edited by Block_sendo

Your** you used the wrong one... You're (you are) the title literally says "you are frame ideas" and it is bothering me.

since we now know what frames are i would like to see simarus  create a base for us and the syndicates have modules that change what skills the frame has and how it looks.

Edited by OvAeons

4 minutes ago, OvAeons said:

Your** you used the wrong one... You're (you are) the title literally says "you are frame ideas" and it is bothering me.

since we now know what frames are i would like to see simarus  create a base for us and the syndicates have modules that change what skills the frame has and how it looks.

sounds interesting, also thankyou for grammar checking me im tired, i also fixed it!

another thing to add, there is no reason a frame has to look like a person in spandex, they can look more animal. A good start was oberon's premium skin and how it has hooves. The shape was trying to be mimicked yet human on his default skin and it just looks wrong. 

Just now, OvAeons said:

another thing to add, there is no reason a frame has to look like a person in spandex, they can look more animal. A good start was oberon's premium skin and how it has hooves. The shape was trying to be mimicked yet human on his default skin and it just looks wrong. 

oberons normal skin have hooves just bigger ones, maybe we need a frame that moves on all fours