Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access

(XBOX)Sean Blaze 410

Question

11 answers to this question

5 hours ago, (XB1)Sean Blaze 410 said:

Other than the Warframe and 2 weapons, what comes with Prime Access? I want to know what justifies $80 on one Warframe.

As a side (and less important) note, you also get to send one additional extractor to planets for resource collecting if you purchase prime access at least once.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Sean Blaze 410 said:

Okay, I understand now, and considering how much plat can cost this is a good deal. 

forgot to mention, you also get the prime frames profile icons with the prime access pack

its a pretty awesome deal. usually i just buy the accessory pack, but vauban is one of my favorite and most use used frames and i just had to have him and the accessories

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

I figure out that to buy the same amount of plat as the $80 PA pack, you would have to spend about $140, not counting discounts (which would only work once.) Its the only reason I would buy the Prime access pack, instead of farming the frame and weapons... well, that an the oxium requirement...

4 hours ago, LichKing-IA said:

The Prime accessories pack only comes with the Cosmetics and the boosters. No plat will be included in it. 

Both the frame/weapon pack and the accessory pack come with plat on consoles.

This is due to the fact that consoles do not receive plat discounts via the log-in reward system.