Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime Price Check

(XBOX)Sean Blaze 410

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi Sean,

Currently, I believe the Saryn Prime Set is being sold for around 200 or more Platinum. Now with that being said, there will always be that someone who will sell parts cheaper than the market prices so it might jump up and down in prices. If you visit these websites below, you will see some prices listed for the set and can give you an idea. 

http://wftrading.net/prime-warframes/

https://warframe.market/

Edited by iProxyx
Added a little bit more text

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Sean Blaze 410 said:

As the title asks I need a price check on the Saryn Prime set. And I would also like to know if there is a reliable database that keeps up with this info?

you can try checking warframe.market but it`s lets say meh. You can get general idea who and what for how much is selling and buying and then decide.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Sean Blaze 410 said:

So are these prices pretty much the same one Xbox (warframe.market)?

i have noticed that there are XB1 players up there too, but i would figure that pritty the same. And as iProxyx said somewhere around 200 on PC goes from 170-200 haven`t seen over 200 lately in trades and prices around 250 goes down fast.

1 minute ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

PC prices are generally a bit higher than console prices just because there is just more platinum floating around. But on PS4 I've seen it go for anywhere between 100 and 250Plat in trade. 

Completely agree with you the golden middle road should be from 150-200 just because of chassis

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Sean Blaze 410 said:

Okay thanks guys for your time, and one last question. Where is a good place to farm T3 Keys?

I usualy farm them in spy missions get 3 loki`s and rush trought them - Ceres - Lex ; Hapke and Eris Cyath ; Gnathos gives some good keys usualy for me atleast- T2/3 sabotages T3 exterminate maybe some other i haven`t noticed + you can lvl stuff up that way.

What it sells for aside, the worth is around 60-80p.

She is:

*Not recent anymore

*No rare sight anymore

*pretty unpopular due to her controversial rework.

I highly doubt many people actually sell her for 200p. People do like to avertise bs prices tho.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108