Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframes... thats it.

Block_sendo

Question

i am an older player, that stoped for a long time, now i know nothing about the game. i mean ive been back for a while but again i dont know much, so im making this forum thing to ask someone! to list every frame in order of when they game out {not including primes} i use to think oberon was old, but then i learned he was not as old as vauban, so i dont know i need to keep track of this stuff so, if you nice forum people would be kind enough, to not insult my gammar, before helping me but after i would be thank-full

please write it simple if you do like excal, mag, loki, and then ill know its on order from left to right and ill copy the list and continue it myself, im tired of nto knowing.

thankyou!

5 answers to this question

Order by release date:

* Excal, Mag, Volt, Loki, Ash, Ember, Rhino, Trinity, Nyx, Frost, Saryn, Banshee, Vauban, Nova, Nekros, Valkyr, Oberon, Zephyr, Hydroid, Mirage, Limbo, Mesa, Chroma, Equinox, Atlas, Wukong, Ivara, Nezha, Inaros

I wasn't entirely sure what you were asking for, but hopefully that is it?

32 minutes ago, Vuncarviun said:

Order by release date:

* Excal, Mag, Volt, Loki, Ash, Ember, Rhino, Trinity, Nyx, Frost, Saryn, Banshee, Vauban, Nova, Nekros, Valkyr, Oberon, Zephyr, Hydroid, Mirage, Limbo, Mesa, Chroma, Equinox, Atlas, Wukong, Ivara, Nezha, Inaros

I wasn't entirely sure what you were asking for, but hopefully that is it?

i was asking for a list of old-est to youngest warframes kind of like the first frame to the current frame, this is it if they are in order of release date

15 hours ago, Block_sendo said:

i was asking for a list of old-est to youngest warframes kind of like the first frame to the current frame, this is it if they are in order of release date

Order of release date is more or less the same thing as listing then from oldest to youngest. This list I provided still applies accurately to your question.