Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Making my path as Bounty hunter and i need your Trade chat experince

WNDSamurai

Question

Greetings ,

I didny play for about couple moths and i returned  to the game while i discovered alot of new things  here 

anyway i wanted to be a bounty hunter as i want to hunt the  most expensive mods , prime weapons / frams  , and i wanted to know from you guys

wat is the most expensive tool i can get to sell ? and wat are the prices for them these days specially for vault mods
and finally wat ae the prices of these items now since they are no longer available ( not all of them ) :

Dakra P set 

Mag P set

Frost P set

Braston P

bite mod 

Legendry Core

and crimson devrish mod

and i wanted to know some tips from other bounty hunters if possible

Thank you or your time and have a nice Day 

5 answers to this question

I personally use a 20 platinum system with a rare part going for 60~80, and a common drop going for 10~15.

Sets I usually just set them somewhere between 100~250 platinum, depending on the availability.

Mods I usually sell for between 5~15, the amount may vary if it's a limited event mod or a rare drop.

Legendary cores seems to sell between 300~500 according to my friend who sold one recently.

These are just my personal way of selling stuff, but other people may do things differently. I'm probably not the most reliable person to ask for selling and buying stuff. Even though I've gotten all my traded platinum to buy the War Bundle, and all the deluxe skins.

Edited by MegatronG1

47 minutes ago, Doopliss. said:

Check out http://warframe.market most of the prices on this site are going to be what all of that stuff is going for.

46 minutes ago, Eggplants said:

For pricing I personally use http://warframe.market/ however prices in trade chat all depend on the user.

I see but just got a Q about the site 
when i search for an item 
 the Sell / Buy Tabs mean these players who i sell  To or  the players who Sell the item it self ?