Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrosive Projection or Steel Charge?

(XBOX)StR8 D1saSt3R

Question

8 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, xlraistlx said:

A Dash polarity will give you access not just to Corrosive Proyection but also Energy Siphon. Between just Corrosive Proyection and Steel Charge, armor reduction from CP give the higher benefit damage wise.

energy siphon is totally overrated, and outclassed by zenurik's energy overflow.

to the OP:

which gives you more damage, depends on the enemy level. the stronger the enemies, the more valuable CP becomes. Since low level enemies shouldn't cause problems, CP is the way to go imo - not to mention, that it boosts the effectiveness of your (and other tenno's) primary and secondary weapon too

11 minutes ago, ashrah said:

i would advice u to keep aura slot neutral...so u can equip any aura...on low mid lvl steel charge is better.. on high lvl corrosive projection is essential

I understand but I would like some extra points to finish my build without really having to ruin exal by using a forma on a normal slot. Seeing as to how steel will give me 9 more points to work with and CP 7

i

7 minutes ago, (XB1)StR8 D1saSt3R said:

I understand but I would like some extra points to finish my build without really having to ruin exal by using a forma on a normal slot. Seeing as to how steel will give me 9 more points to work with and CP 7

i understand u wish more slots.. than keep steel charge.....

To me Corrosive Projection would be the way to go if you are playing in groups of 4.

Steel Charge is nice, although I don't ever seem to be able to replace Corrosive Projection with it due to the fact that either you need CP because you will be running a mission for so long it'll be useful, or you're not which then even Steel Charge wont matter that much as everything will be dropping dead with ease anyway.

If you can't decide, you can always get another Excalibur to have one with each polarity.

1 hour ago, (XB1)StR8 D1saSt3R said:

Does CP have a certain amount of range like other auras or does it cover the whole map? Like if im using exalted blade do I have to be in a certain range of the enemy to get the damage reduction?

it does cover the whole map, no matter the distance.