Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easy Cernos/Daikyu builds?

(XBOX)SgtFunBun

Question

4 answers to this question

Regular Cernos is starter tier weapon. Daikyu isn't good for pve and is meant for pvp.

You should get Paris Prime/Dread/Rakta Cernos.

The regular build is a normal crit build, no heavy caliber, one speed mod and two elementals. Rakta Cernos doesn't need a speed mod.

Just now, Naftal said:

Regular Cernos is starter tier weapon. Daikyu isn't good for pve and is meant for pvp.

You should get Paris Prime/Dread/Rakta Cernos.

The regular build is a normal crit build, no heavy caliber, one speed mod and two elementals. Rakta Cernos doesn't need a speed mod.

I forgot I had the Paris Prime, and I'm working on getting to MR12 for the Rakta and the Sancti Tigris, and I'll try and set up a crit build, thanks fam

The Cernos is a good Bow against the Corpus.  Paris/Paris Prime for the Grineer.  Dread/Rakta Cernos everything.  Dread has hella good crit while Rakta Cernos is just IMO awesome.  I have them all.  The Dread was my goto bow after the regular Cernos.  Rakto Cernos has now become my main bow of choice.  There is some debate as to whether the Mutalist Cernos is any good or not.   I say it depends on the situation and frame using it.  Saryn with spores for example.  

Naftal already answered, but I thought I give you some extra information to help you later.  :D  Happy hunting Tenno

5 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

The Cernos is a good Bow against the Corpus.  Paris/Paris Prime for the Grineer.  Dread/Rakta Cernos everything.  Dread has hella good crit while Rakta Cernos is just IMO awesome.  I have them all.  The Dread was my goto bow after the regular Cernos.  Rakto Cernos has now become my main bow of choice.  There is some debate as to whether the Mutalist Cernos is any good or not.   I say it depends on the situation and frame using it.  Saryn with spores for example.  

Naftal already answered, but I thought I give you some extra information to help you later.  :D  Happy hunting Tenno

Thanks, I'll try and get Stalker Senpai to attack me to get his almighty bow of doom as well as MR12