Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker - Does He Really Drop Anything?

Thyh

Question

In the last 2 days I, luckly, had the chance to fight the Stalker 3 times. I was hopping to get some blueprints of any of his weapons but all the 3 times I killed him, nothing dropped. Also, I never actually "killed" him, when he is almost dead he runs away. Do I need to kil him (somehow) to get anything? Does it happen to other people as well or is just me?

17 answers to this question

Killing the stalker is a poor choice of words. Whenever you DEFEAT the stalker, he has a chance to drop one of three possible blueprints, which can be the Hate, Dread or Despair.

This blueprint is in itself, not a guaranteed drop, so in many cases he drops nothing.

Yeah he has dropped 2 of his weapons for me but for the past 2 days, I encountered him thrice and at all 3 time, we couldn't find the point where he died even though we killed him with our guns. Seems like he's teleporting his death to somewhere.

Killing the stalker is a poor choice of words. Whenever you DEFEAT the stalker, he has a chance to drop one of three possible blueprints, which can be the Hate, Dread or Despair.

This blueprint is in itself, not a guaranteed drop, so in many cases he drops nothing.

I've met him 4 times after U 8

Tree of them i had my Hek and killed him and he dropped 2x Hate and 1x Dread

The other one i just defeated him and he didn't drop anything. Still might just be luck.

I've killed him 5 or so times and all he's ever dropped for me are 2 Hate blueprints.

To be fair I use and enjoy Hate but damned if I wouldn't like to try out the Dread and Despair...

Got Hate BP from him during an Infested defense mission. The next time he appeared, he dropped nothing, tho. He probably didn't have time to restock after getting defeated by another player a few minutes earlier :P

Imagine the guy with a checklist of names, and going through them, visiting each person in a row. Sometimes his pack is empty XD

Friday I fought him three times and he dropped dread. But I've fought him many times before and got nothing. So it's random. Just keep defeating him and be patient. He will drop something for you one day.

Edited by IIPREDATORII

I pretty regularly do boss runs for resources or for ranking weapons, and have been running into him a few times a day. People claim he can't invade in assassination missions, so make sure you do some other mission types during the day and there's a pretty good chance he'll attack you on a regular basis.