Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Summer Prime Vault?

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

Question

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

Good morning.

Devstream 74 hinted to us, the Prime Vault will be opened this summer.

Though I tried to gain an official answer, friendly players told me it will be MAG Prime.

I don't want to sound untrusting, and don't want offend anyone who responded to me in the past. I just want to know if there's an official response, since I'm all giddy now and torn between buying Vauban Prime or wait for MAG Prime Vault.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by SkeinsOfFitzSimmons
typo

3 answers to this question

there will be a prime vault release over the summer, but exactly what it will be has not been announced yet and everything is just speculation at this point. ALso unless you are into dangly bits V. Prime access is not worth the money IMO

Guest GorgonTheHeroine
On 5/28/2016 at 9:39 AM, DogManDan said:

there will be a prime vault release over the summer, but exactly what it will be has not been announced yet and everything is just speculation at this point. ALso unless you are into dangly bits V. Prime access is not worth the money IMO

Thank you.

We believe it to be Mag Prime in the next Prime Vault release since she is the next oldest frame that hasn't had a release since being vaulted. DE already confirmed that it wasn't Ember Prime last devstream.

I believe it to be Mag Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime with the Rhino Prime Access accessories.