Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...how Valkyr nerf works now?

Wolfeingmer

Question

So today I log in to play the proxy event for the rewards and curiosity. Well since it was a corpus I decided to go with the corpus killer Mag and everything went wrong I didn't saw her rework. Then I changed to Valkyr, my main and strongest frame at the moment. I was playing normaly like I always do with her until I used hysteria to kill the jaguar(that corpus proxy that is boss on neptune I guess?) and saw it...different...

So I mean when you use hysteria now it has like a range barrier I dont know I saw like a circle range around me I didnt know what that is and now it seems I have  a %. 

What the hell does this % do? Apart of reaching 100% and cosuming my energy like crazy o.o  Does more porceant means more strenght at the cost of losing more energy or it just like a timer?

And does this new...nerf...affect the way we had to mod Valkyr now? Mod in a general way not personal.

Thanks!~

On 5/29/2016 at 11:13 AM, out_of_touch said:

Hysteria nerf is insanely bad for Valkyr. If you aren't focusing on Hysteria, why are you even playing Valkyr? Other frames do everything else better.

Because she's tanky, her passives are actually great (increased get up speed and no fall stagger), Warcry basically has an unlimited duration.

She's great for any dedicated melee user.

23 minutes ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

Right about now I'm using one primed mod "Primed flow". Streamline is all I have to save up on power efficiency. Not any corrupted mods because getting Fleeting expertise is a pain that never drops. But I'm sure even having the mod maxed out won't change how fast my energy drains now.    

I recommend a few duration mods, it complements every other ability.

Like the regular continuity, and constitution. Good luck by the way.